Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU (3415 Views)

BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. / Sold sold sold sold!!!!!!Direct Cars From Usa: Mazda Tribute 2002 @ price reduced to 1.05 / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by shobo26: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,
           Have you been looking for that sexy machine that can be parked in your garage?come and choose your wonders on wheel from the multiple choice at the Ritis park and meevo park in Cotonou, where you get your choice car and your car delivered to your doorstep,with 100% guarantee.With no stress, I HAVE PICTURES OF GOOD AND GREAT CARS THAT ARE IN THE RANGE OF 500 AND 600 THOUSAND NAIRA, AFFORDABLE CARS

Contact me when you have a choice you want to make,i will give you the pictures of the car you want,and the landing price for safe delivery at your door step, My Contact number is 07028442923, Abiola shobo or you can contact me on my e-mail address:abiolashobo2005@yahoo.com, or bubblingboy_26@hotmail.com,  Come make your choice,and i bet you'll get the best.
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by essentialB(f): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2009
How much can it cost to get 1997 - 98 C class benz delivered to Port-Harcourt from Cotonou?
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by shobo26: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2009
How much can it cost to get 1997 - 98 C class benz delivered to Port-Harcourt from Cotonou?

Pls can you tell me the features you want in the car and i will get back to you with the landing cost
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by meandogx: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2009
i admire your post and will love to find out from you about somethings.i need vehicles for transport biz. as such i need assurances,quality and affordable prices.if the offer ain't good i may consider just getting it next door.so if your way is the way, hit me.why do i have to do biz with you?limit your details to Pricing,assurances(delivery time,cash etc),risk(gov clearances,transporting,siezure etc) and quality.i prefer the buses Toyota (90s model-big bumper) and hummer.if other brands exist then let me know the spec and cost.we could be long term partners see it that way. wink
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by essentialB(f): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2009
shobo_26:

Pls can you tell me the features you want in the car and i will get back to you with the landing cost

Automatic drive with AC and alloy rims and probably a CD loader. Also let me know if you can assist in clearing a car shipped to Cotonou from USA and deliver it to Nigeria. That is car that is about 12 yrs old that can't be shipped to Nigeria. You may wish to reach me via essential.babe@yahoo.com.
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by Johnsonpac(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2009
hey baby i dont its possible, cos of custom duties
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by sholasho(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2009
@Johnsonpac ,
why do you think its not possible?

essentialB
it can be cleared with no issues just try and be in touch with the poster, i can do as well but you are in contact with Abiola.
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by shobo26: 5:52am On Apr 27, 2009
Meandogx

Thank you for the interest in my post,, there is good and quality vehicles for transport business and affordable not minding the exchange rate,there is assurance of getting something better and good in the models you want Toyota (90s model-big bumper) and hummer,i will get back to you as soon as i get back from cotonou later in the day,i could get back to you with likeable pictures of what you like,would really love to do business with you,
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by oblo(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2009
Wats up wit getin a Power bike from cotounou? Is it cheaper getin it from cotonou or buyin in lagos, Please let me know as i need a good one at a reasonable price ,
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by essentialB(f): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2009
Poster,
I am still waiting for you. Is there any hope or should I look elsewhere?
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by shobo26: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2009
shobo_26:

Meandogx

Thank you for the interest in my post,, there is good and quality vehicles for transport business and affordable not minding the exchange rate,there is assurance of getting something better and good in the models you want Toyota (90s model-big bumper) and hummer,i will get back to you as soon as i get back from cotonou later in the day,i could get back to you with likeable pictures of what you like,would really love to do business with you,

@ Meandogx,
Toyota models big bumper buses 95-96 models with petrol engine is more expensive than the diesel engines.With petrol engines you have a rough estimation of 1.9 with clearing or less but the diesel engine is more cheaper than the petrol engine,is good you come around and make your choice yourself,my number is 07028442923, biola shobo.
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by shobo26: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2009
essentialB:

Poster,
I am still waiting for you. Is there any hope or should I look elsewhere?

@essentialB

I have my reply in your yahoo box
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by shobo26: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2009
oblo:

Wats up wit getin a Power bike from cotounou? Is it cheaper getin it from cotonou or buyin in lagos, Please let me know as i need a good one at a reasonable price ,

@oblo

Hello Oblo,
The best place to get a powerbike is in ghana where you have good bikes with your 150k naija cash you get a sound bike from there under 5days.call my numba so we can talk better
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by jahjehova(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
How can I get any one of the following from cotonou and delivered to abuja
Honda bullet
Rover 700 series
Toyota camry 98 model

Some of my preferences are factory fitted a/c, manual transmission, not leather seats. mail me on deleonipede@gmail.com
Waiting in anticipation
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by funmmie: 12:24am On May 23, 2009
Hello,
How can i get a toyota camry 2.2, 2002 model pls get back to me asap please , Funmi
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by mufasa(m): 12:19am On May 25, 2009
shobo_26:

@oblo

Hello Oblo,
The best place to get a powerbike is in ghana where you have good bikes with your 150k naija cash you get a sound bike from there under 5days.call my numba so we can talk better

Wouldnt mind a powerbike too if the price you are quoting is real. But wait how will the bike get to 9ja from Ghana?
Thats like a 12hour ride o, something will definitely spoil b4 delivery
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by agbuvwe: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hi shobo
i need a toyota camry 2000/2001 model ,auto transmission,full options.Hw much should i be looking at.
One other thing,i've this orientation that cars from cotonou are likely to be seized by custom officers(i intend travelling outside lagos with it frequently)Hit me back as soon as possible
My e-mail add:akpokwayepeter@yahoo.com.
thanx
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by mikeapollo: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2009
Please, how much would it cost to get a very clean and solid 1999/2000 Babyboy or Toyota Camry(with full options, Alloy Wheels, Auto, Power windows, power steering, electric mirror, CD/Radio/Tape) etc from Cotonou?

Also how much is 2000 Toyota Corona?
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by dapsy4u2(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
hi oga shobo aw r u doing, i need a camry 99 model (pencil light) auto transmission, factory A/C, fabric seats sound engine and a nice body ASAP will 650k bring in this car also i need a clean auto transmission, factory ac, fabric seat, honda halla how much will this cost call or text 08033901111 or mail dapsy4u2@yahoo.com
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by ademlabi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2009
@dapsy4u2

grin grin grin grin lol. You wont let me stop laughing.
Will 650k fly what? so how much will fly the Halla u are asking?
People funny sha?
Car no be Beans ball, you dont get it when you dont worth it.
its only when you worth it you get it.
I dont think anyone has ever even posted a 9ja used camrry 99 for 650k before.
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by johnny4u2(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2009
Hi Shobo_26
Please, can you get me a Toyota 4Runner (98 - 200) model for me and how much will it be? My budget is actually not more tha N1.2.
With custom duty already taken care of.
I shall be waitin for you reply.

Thanks
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by funmmie: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2009
Biola
Thanks very much for the car everybody loves the car,really appreciate it,i will call you
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by shobo26: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2009
johnny4u2:

Hi Shobo_26
Please, can you get me a Toyota 4Runner (98 - 200) model for me and how much will it be? My budget is actually not more tha N1.2.
With custom duty already taken care of.
I shall be waitin for you reply.

Thanks

Can you please send your email address to me and your phone number
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by shobo26: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
mikeapollo:

Please, how much would it cost to get a very clean and solid 1999/2000 Babyboy or Toyota Camry(with full options, Alloy Wheels, Auto, Power windows, power steering, electric mirror, CD/Radio/Tape) etc from Cotonou?

Also how much is 2000 Toyota Corona?

Can you please send me your email address and your contact number
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by shobo26: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2009
mufasa:

Wouldnt mind a powerbike too if the price you are quoting is real. But wait how will the bike get to 9ja from Ghana?
Thats like a 12hour ride o, something will definitely spoil b4 delivery

Don't you beleive it's real?
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by ttts(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2009
Hello,
How much will a BMW 3 series 1998 model, specifically a 3.28i go for, if you are to get it for me in Cotonou? Need the info ASAP. Thanks!
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by Larrynbm: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2009
i need the cost of the following asap

1996 camry
1998 corolla
2001 corolla S

my contact 08037035439

waiting to hear from u
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by dewoy: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2009
pls aw much will u get a maxima 05 or mazda 6 ffrm cotonuo 4mi tanks
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by adeadewumi: 3:26am On Jun 15, 2009
99 toyota sienna very clean. How much?
Kindly post the price hia
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by johnny4u2(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2009
Shobo,
My e-mail address is beejaykimball@yahoo.com and my phone numbers are 08023172341, 08051869054.

Thanks man
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by cleandeal(m): 3:51am On Jun 16, 2009
hi, can u help me get a cadillack from cotonou? i want a very clean car. am serious about it. get back 2 me asap. thanks guy.
Re: GETTING YOUR CARS FROM COTONOU by ademlabi(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2009
Hi Cleanguy,
yeah,I can help you get a cadilllac in cotonou.It will be a very clean one and it will have all your specifications.All you need do is to come down to Badagry and we check it out in Cotonou.my numbers are 07063943373,07028266031.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Mint 2008 Mercedes E 350 For Sale / Brand New 2008 Toyota Camry Touring For Sale / Reliable Registered 03 Mazda Premacy sold sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.