Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? (1126 Views)

How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. / What If God Is The Bad Guy And Satan The Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by sonmvayina(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2015
The bible states that ''the devil comes to kill, steal and destroy''...using the bible as evidence, who those this quote describe?..let us discuss.
Re: How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by Obinovictor(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
What exactly are you driving at?? Educate us
Re: How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by sonmvayina(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Obinovictor:
What exactly are you driving at?? Educate us
all the misfortune that befall us, we tend to blam the devil..but the only record we have it was god himself that caused people lots of misery and pain. just asking how we know he is still the good guy?
Re: How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by Obinovictor(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonmvayina:

all the misfortune that befall us, we tend to blam the devil..but the only record we have it was god himself that caused people lots of misery and pain. just asking how we know he is still the good guy?

OK, now I understand what the problem is... I sincerely think you need a job. No offense
Re: How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by Donmedrac: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Obinovictor:

OK, now I understand what the problem is... I sincerely think you need a job. No offense
no he's right..

Lalasticlala please help this thread..

Butterflyleoleo,caplocked and hardmirror..

Is Yahweh really the good guy?
Re: How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin grin GOD DOESN'T EXIST NOR SATAN EXIST.
Re: How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by 0temSapien: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
This question seem to already picture God as an anthropomorphic being like human beings. It also seems to be picturing devil as a being, but the truth is that God isn't a specific being, rather, it is the summation of everything in existence. There's nothing like good guy or bad guy except if you want to go by the fairy tales of the Bible and Quran where their gods are fighting themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by sonmvayina(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2018
0temSapien:
This question seem to already picture God as an anthropomorphic being like human beings. It also seems to be picturing devil as a being, but the truth is that God isn't a specific being, rather, it is the summation of everything in existence. There's nothing like good guy or bad guy except if you want to go by the fairy tales of the Bible and Quran where their gods are fighting themselves.
I agree with your points 100%
Re: How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by Martinez19(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
0temSapien:
Does a good guy deceive people by making promises he can't fulfil? grin
Re: How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by 0temSapien: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Martinez19:
Does a good guy deceive people by making promises he can't fulfil? grin
I tire o. It seems stvpid to me that people are regarding Yahweh as a good guy when all fingers point to the fact that there's nothing good about that guy.
Re: How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by johnw47: 1:46am On Oct 08, 2018
0temSapien:

now copy cat otem, you know very well that doctufos is the book of made up fairy tales

talking about the Bible:
2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God(YAHWEH), and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Re: How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..? by johnw47: 1:54am On Oct 08, 2018
0temSapien:
I tire o. It seems stvpid to me that people are regarding Yahweh as a good guy when all fingers point to the fact that there's nothing good about that guy.

of course you are wrong yet again otem:

Mat 19:17  And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God(YAHWEH): but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

and otem, this is where your blasphemy sends you:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

but you will have much company otem including pretend christians,
who like you make up and believe their own words, rejecting God's word,
and even saying different to Jesus Christ

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Set For "Arresting The Arrester" / Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed / A Poem For Eunice Olawale Who Was Brutally Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.