Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise (1652 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Please, I Am Suicidal Please Read And Advise Me . This Is A Serious Post / I Need Your Help And Advise Please Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by bigheart2013(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Can someone decode this statement and advise how to go about it:

Scenario: You went to buy grocery leaving your wife at home, you came back and the door was slightly open so you entered unnoticed with absolutely nothing in your mind and start unloading the groceries into the freezer downstairs. Your wife didn't realize you were back and was upstairs in the room talking loud on the phone with someone (apparently her friend or colleague), you were hearing her clearly downstairs. Though you didn't know what their discussion was about because you're neither there when it started nor hearing the other person...all she was saying was "yeah...eeeeeh..hmmm...ok....really? , etc" Suddenly you heard her say:

"...Nooo..but the man doesn't even know how to F***ck at all....so I don't know why she's crazy about him...."

Then she realized you're back, cut the phone and came down. You asked her what she was doing upstairs, but she only wanted to know when you came back. What would you do afterwards? You have never had any reason to suspect her before and never monitors her, she goes to church, prays regularly and really the shy, introvert type. So if you confront her she may withdraw into her 'shell' forever. Does this mean the man in question has f***cked her before?
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by Dyt(f): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by FruityLass: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
cheesy

I think ur the man....who doesn't know how to . . . .
She might be talking to a friend telling her about ur maybe side chick.....

I can't decode it too sha

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by winetapper: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Get her phone know who she was talking with and you would have clue
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by hummerwise(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
the man shud av confronted ha immediately to know wah and how her response wud be like....
now that the chance has gone, the man shud wait for a next time, because if the wife is trully dirty, TRUST ME she will do something of such again and maybe even worse the next time
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by phlame(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by NashvilleTN: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmmn,

I can only wonder how she knew the man doesn't know how to f**ck at all. I guess she has experienced him.

I hope you know how to f**ck very well, if not, then you may have a problem.

Bottom line, your wife needs to explain who she was talking to and what she meant. She obviously is worried about what you heard that's why she wants to know what you heard.

May be her friend told her, that her boyfriend cannot f**ck at all, then in that case you have nothing to fear. But ..........
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by MRBrownJ: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
her girlfriend is doing some crazy stunts because of one stoopid guy so, as we know women are quick to go tell their gf when a guy is whack in the sack, thats why her girlfriends (OP's wife included) know about his bed skills.

no big deal here!

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by YourCoffin: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Buy a decoder and plug it into the woman's phone when next she's speaking

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by parismarc: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Don't be too suspicious @ OP, probably the friend they were discussing about told them about her boyfriends greatest flaw: not being able to Bleep well.

Some women discuss these kind of stuff, and what you overheard is pure gossip, I wouldn't attach anything more to it.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by MARKone(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
"...Nooo..but the man doesn't even know how to F***ck at all....so I don't know why she's crazy about him...."

Could be that the lady she was probably defending, told her that the man doesn't know how to Straff at all.....well I would be apprehensive but will not allow it to overwhelm me, and the union, till I get a solid evidence that she is cheating, it will be always exposed.
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Neitzsche
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by bukatyne(f): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
NashvilleTN:
Hmmmn,

I can only wonder how she knew the man doesn't know how to f**ck at all. I guess she has experienced him.

I hope you know how to f**ck very well, if not, then you may have a problem.

Bottom line, your wife needs to explain who she was talking to and what she meant. She obviously is worried about what you heard that's why she wants to know what you heard.

May be her friend told her, that her boyfriend cannot f**ck at all, then in that case you have nothing to fear. But ..........

Big bros,

Why are there so many f**ck in your posts? grin

How are you prepping for next Thursday?
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by Ewuro4: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
What's the biggie here..

Wify only relayed what her girlfriend told her about her sexual experience with the guy.

Is the hubby worried about his wife's potty mouth or just insecure about his own deficiencies in bedmatics? cheesy

Yeye people grin
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by tpiander: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Neitzsche:
Go on Google now and do a quick search of the cheapest divorce lawyers available in my area; just in case. "if it smells like fish, it is definitely FISH!!

sike abi.
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Neitzsche

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by 5minsmadness: 5:24am On Oct 06, 2015
bigheart2013:

Then she realized you're back, cut the phone and came down. You asked her what she was doing upstairs, but she only wanted to know when you came back.

There's a difference between "Nooo..but the man doesn't even know how to F***ck at all....so I don't know why she's crazy about him"

and

"Nooo..but she said the man doesn't even know how to F***ck at all....so I don't know why she's crazy about him"

It's most likely she has fvcked said man before and is reiterating her experience.
Did you marry her as a virgin? Probably she's talking about her ex to a friend. Then again if she's having an affair I doubt she'd be discussing it so openly with a friend on the phone like that given the way you have described her character.

It's most likely an ex she was discussing with a mutual friend.

Then again you can just tell her what you heard and ask why she was so nervous when she was talking to you. Then watch her reaction. Better than thinking of so many scenarios in your mind when the truth might be much more simpler.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by Youngpo413: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2015
The earlier you men realized that these hoes aint loyal even in marriage,the better for you all.
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by Sike(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2015
tpiander:

sike abi.
Why me?!
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by soopamom: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
bigheart2013:
Can someone decode this statement and advise how to go about it:

Scenario: You went to buy grocery leaving your wife at home, you came back and the door was slightly open so you entered unnoticed with absolutely nothing in your mind and start unloading the groceries into the freezer downstairs. Your wife didn't realize you were back and was upstairs in the room talking loud on the phone with someone (apparently her friend or colleague), you were hearing her clearly downstairs. Though you didn't know what their discussion was about because you're neither there when it started nor hearing the other person...all she was saying was "yeah...eeeeeh..hmmm...ok....really? , etc" Suddenly you heard her say:

Then she realized you're back, cut the phone and came down. You asked her what she was doing upstairs, but she only wanted to know when you came back. What would you do afterwards? You have never had any reason to suspect her before and never monitors her, she goes to church, prays regularly and really the shy, introvert type. So if you confront her she may withdraw into her 'shell' forever. Does this mean the man in question has f***cked her before?

LMFAO! You don enter one chance. The fact that your wifey can talk like that to someone else but pretends to be holier than the pope to you means that your marriage is built on false foundation.
But on to your question, girls do give graphic details to their girlfriends so her knowing the man can't Bleep could very easily be what the girl in question told her.
Re: Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
MRBrownJ:
her girlfriend is doing some crazy stunts because of one stoopid guy so, as we know women are quick to go tell their gf when a guy is whack in the sack, thats why her girlfriends (OP's wife included) know about his bed skills.

no big deal here!

We might not be so sure. If they were discussing a friend, she shouldn't be worried about her husband hearing it.

5minsmadness:

There's a difference between "Nooo..but the man doesn't even know how to F***ck at all....so I don't know why she's crazy about him"
and
"Nooo..but she said the man doesn't even know how to F***ck at all....so I don't know why she's crazy about him"
It's most likely she has fvcked said man before and is reiterating her experience.
Did you marry her as a virgin? Probably she's talking about her ex to a friend. Then again if she's having an affair I doubt she'd be discussing it so openly with a friend on the phone like that given the way you have described her character.
It's most likely an ex she was discussing with a mutual friend.
Then again you can just tell her what you heard and ask why she was so nervous when she was talking to you. Then watch her reaction. Better than thinking of so many scenarios in your mind when the truth might be much more simpler.

This is more like it.

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? / My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? / Native Doctor Impregnate Pastor's Wife In Onitsha - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.