Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me (3229 Views)

SEUN Pls Take Down The Insufficient Permission On Ymodulus Thread Now!!! / A Notification For Up-review Of Operations Support Salaries In Oml34, Npdc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by presido1: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2009
Pls i don't need it as it spams my inbox.
Thanks
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by Pataki: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2009
Same here for me. If I had opened my nairaland username with another of my spurious email accounts, I won't even be bothered. But unfortunately, it is my main email account which I use on a daily basis that was registered with this username. Please disable the notification for me.

I do not need it in anyway at all.
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by Seun(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2009
Done. Anyone else?
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by otokx(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2009
me too, don't need any of em reply notifications
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by hackney(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2009
yes pls!! cool cool
Seun too much oo! which kind rapid response be this? cheesy cheesy
Abeg u fit help us with NEPA?? smiley smiley
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2009
oh gosh, that thing pisses me off.
please seun, disable mine.
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by iidiot: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2009
if you  can read , but since you cant read - let me tell you what to do

all u need is to unsubscribe

Please go back to school
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by Lagosboy: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2009
Seun and me too as it is getting on my nerves. It never use to be like this pls let us have the option to use it if we want and not for that box to be automatically checked.
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by dejiariyo: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2009
disable mine as well
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by atilla(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2009
Go into the mail and click on unsuscribe now

or when u are replying/creating a post make sure u remove the check from the "notify me of replies" box
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by cabali(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2009
Seun I know if i uncheck the box I will be fine but i want it to be unchecked by default. Thanks
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by agabaI23(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2009
I guess it is easy to disable.
I disabled mine. just go to your profile and click on notifications and e-mail.
It will take you to where you will disable or enable.
Kapish!
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2009
i want mine disabled as well, i stopped posting reply cus of the notification stuff , really getting on my nerves
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by yicob(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2009
Asap
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by lwise(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2009
mine too

my inbox go full oooo
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by blacksta(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2009
abs rubbish
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2009
ME 4 here too! recently! grin
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by platinumnk(f): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2009
agabaI23:

I guess it is easy to disable.
I disabled mine. just go to your profile and click on notifications and e-mail.
It will take you to where you will disable or enable.
Kapish!

come on now, I would think that the older posters would know how to do this. I saw it in my profile options the first day I joined , and I'm a newbie!!

Read!
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by manoy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2009
Disable mine plz
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by afix(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2009
I also don't need it
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by gabsteve(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2009
pls jo seun bami fi temi si default ose

thanks.
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by dominique(f): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2009
pleeez seun disable mine too. i mistakenly clicked on "notify me of replies" once and i've been getting those pesky notifications since. i've tried and tried to disable it from my profile but i still keep getting them. i know i can always count on you wink
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by mayrho(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
And all of us went 2 school??!!
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by StrStruck(f): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2009
Go to "Please Update Your Profile" on the top

Click Notifications and Email

Uncheck "Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic."

Click Save Settings*.

Go Down to "Current Topic Notifications"

Check the first box on the top and it selects all the topics you are being notified for

Click Unsubscribe

That's it.

* You might want to uncheck some other stuff there if it applies to you.
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2009
mayrho:

And all of us went 2 school??!!

Lol. . . does going to school make one computer literate? Even if it does, do you think most nigerian graduates will have a chance?
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by Tmoni(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2009
Well, going through the whole thread, Seun has not complained yet

So why are people "talking down" other people

Some people just like wahala,
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by Valo29: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2009
Tnx all.
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by Ekwere(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2009
Disable mine too
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by lalaboi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2009
Yes. . . .me 2. . . .

Its messing up my email. . . . and i always have to delete loads . . . . .
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2009
most of you are just lazy. Anytime you respond to a post the "notify me of replies" option is always ticked automatically. You can unclick it so you dont get notification of replies. Doesnt warrant a thread.
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2009
davidylan:

most of you are just lazy. Anytime you respond to a post the "notify me of replies" option is always ticked automatically. You can unclick it so you dont get notification of replies. Doesnt warrant a thread.

Seriously. I did it myself. Embarrassing thread undecided
Re: Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me by lalaboi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2009
davidylan:

Do we have to do that every time we post on a thread. . . . . . .And get emails you already know the content. . . . Most of us dont even wanto subscribe to any topic. . . imagine how much u gona av to delete if its a popular topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Nl Frequent Have U Met Outside Nl? Whats Your Impression About Them? / 8 Websites You Must Visit Daily In Nigeria / EKSU Student Dies Following Cult Clash Between Eiye And Aye Cult [graphic PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.