Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Become An Author Without Writing A Word - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Become An Author Without Writing A Word (901 Views)

Guide On Writing A Product Review To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Author Without Writing A Word by dammylarey(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
I have a tool that is helping me presently and am falling in love with it everyday. I have been frustrated doing a lot of things in the past but now i can work less with lot of results using bots and software online/offline.

I want to share some with interested people here and i hope you'll make good use of them...
If you are an article writer, blogger or content freelancer you will need this three in one (3 IN ONE) instance seo article re-writer,instance article shuffler and poster to your website.

Advantages of this tools:
It is easy and very convenient bot that anyone can use just double click on it and start rewriting any article.

Write fast and professionally without holding a pen, paper or cracking your brain about what to write and how to write them.
With this tool you will be reproducing articles written by other authors from websites like ezinearticles etc. as your own works without any trace of copying , i mean it is copy-scrape free.

Rewrite multiple content at once and submit them to your website, blog or clients on freelance websites.

It can shuffle all your articles paragraph by paragraph so that an old article can be rearranged from your blog posts which would be a new article afterwards and can be posted as a new article anywhere.

Send me a mail on info at aidinbusiness.com

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity / Panasonic Kx Tde100 Ip Pbx Bundle / Plantronics Supraplus HW261 USB Noise Call Center Headphone Panasonic Intercom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.