Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Pls Help! I Soo Enjoy Having Sex With My Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pls Help! I Soo Enjoy Having Sex With My Father (1341 Views)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Ali Baba: "My Father Refused To Wear Pants (Trousers) Since 1998" / The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! I Soo Enjoy Having Sex With My Father by slimopeyemi: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
My name is Nkechi . I live at Obollo Afor in Udenu LGA of Enugu State with my father. For security reason, I may want to hide some other details as I do not want my father to be arrested. All I need are good words on how to get myself out of what my father dragged me into.

My mother died 10 years ago and since then, father has not remarried. Many have ignorantly commended him for having endured for this long. But the truth is that he has practically turned me to his wife. I had tried very hard to make him see reason why he should stop the sacrilegious act of sleeping with me, but he was adamant.

It all started few months before I gained admission into UNN to study Mass Communication. While I was preparing to leave the house, my father who is a popular businessman walked up to me in my room and handed me an envelope containing my school fees and other things that I had requested. I excitedly embraced dad who held unto me for a very long time. I managed to pull myself off his arms. It is difficult to say exactly what daddy told me, but it was obvious that he wanted to have me on bed.

Read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/10/blog-readers-mail-pls-help-i-soo-enjoy.html

Re: Pls Help! I Soo Enjoy Having Sex With My Father by IGLE25(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
If it is true then you are a bastard.... He has not told you the truth.... He is not your biological father... Sodomy will catch up with you soon.. I did not read your write up because I know it is of no use to me...
Re: Pls Help! I Soo Enjoy Having Sex With My Father by iamkingzlee(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
smh cry
Re: Pls Help! I Soo Enjoy Having Sex With My Father by prevail23(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
look atew!!! u can look ur dad in d eye and fucck him?..
ur just a wasted sperm!
I didn't read ur write up too bcox Its useless..
anu mpama

(1) (Reply)

Gunners For Life! DJ Cuppy Print Her Name On New Arsenal Shirt,as Arsenal Win / Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking / Tyga Plans To Turn Kylie Against Her Family, The Kardashians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.