Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

New Website ! Simple Ways To Get It On Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Website ! Simple Ways To Get It On Google (481 Views)

10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Website ! Simple Ways To Get It On Google by georgen2u(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
After you have toiled and scraped out your brain designing and bringing in new ideas about how to create your website and make it stand out from millions of new born or old existing site another serious challenges you will face is on how to make your website relevant on the internet
The real gist is that there is no sure way to make it happen without the following
You must be sure that your website/blog has a cool logo
It should express the idea behind your vision

After getting those point on your table
The next is Search engine optimization
Whats it? i may not go geeky into it but its how friendly your website is and how Google or other search engine giants sees your site worth
to gain that worth if your website is new you will need some link building. Link building shows how your website or its link is shared in other web site. This will make it a relevant to be indexed by Google and other
Locally you need to find some website that have good page rank in the area you are operating and leave some useful comment with your site url there are many companies out there that can help you do that but it could be expensive for personal use so you better do local action by yourself

There is one cool SEO link building site i love to use after i am done developing my web site

http://seounity.com/tools/backlink-builder/
What really Happened here is that your site will be submitted to some popular link pinging site even Alexa. yes some may have nofollow link but at the end it helps to build some real links while you continue the Organic link building

Next is Directory Submission
Find some site that operate in that niche or sector of your site and submit your website in their directory
there are many of the.
I for example have a directory for Nigerian websites and Businesses that wants their site be be access by Nigerians its free to add (for now)

http://www.naijans.com/add-directory-listing

The finally Thing is to get active , maintain a good blog and post frequently
do not forget to always include at least one image in your blog and if you have using wordpress you can install YOAST Plugin for SEO it will auto generate Page Title, Meta tags for each post
also Crate pages in facebook, and twitter, Invite your friends to like it. link your website to your social media sites accounts with this in mind your seo rating will start boosting within three months am sure of this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Google Adsense 2015 Alternative Review [ Infolinks ] / Why You Must Invest Money If You Want To Succeed As Blogger, / Free Christmas Unlimited Browsing On Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.