Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy (1638 Views)

BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy by Haboseyday(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tips to keep your penis clean, sweet and healthy. . As a man, keeping your penis healthy and sweet is important. Your sexual organs are very valuable and must be cared for. 1. A clean penis is very important so wash your penis with warm water at least twice a day. Clean the scrotum and under the penis shaft gently and scrub your scrotal sac too. 2. Leaving too much hair around the penis is not cool. During sex,the hair can cause cuts on the organs and condom. Also, hair around the base of the penis can be breeding ground for boils and cause bad odor so Shave or keep it short and clean. 3. Don't pamper the penis too much, As soon as you notice an infection, boil, rashes, please get help immediately. 4. Many guys wear one boxer for a whole week or even a month but for health reasons pls change your boxers everyday. Dirty boxer may give your penis a permanent bad smell and a bad taste. 5. Guys what you eat affects the taste of your semen or penile juice. Avoid too much garlic, onion, alcohol,coffee and spicy foods. Eat fruits that are high in natural sugar like oranges apples, mangoes and please eat honey too. They all make your sperm taste good to feed the egg for a healthy baby. 6. A woman's face may need makeup but not your penis. Avoid using powder around the penis. If you do, especially after shaving, you might have to deal with serious irritations. The penis doesn't need perfume to smell good so don't spray perfume around your penis. . NB: For those who are not circumcised, that is, the "koteb)tor guys", yours is a serious case so pull back the the foreskin and wash underneath with warm water everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy by McCarlito(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Una don hear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy by nasonaso: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
OK. I'll comment wen it makes back page
Re: Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy by Haboseyday(f): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
McCarlito:
Una don hear grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehehehe
Re: Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy by Haboseyday(f): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
nasonaso:

grin
nasonaso:
Re: Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Haboseyday:
Tips to keep your penis clean, sweet and healthy.
As a man, keeping your penis healthy and sweet is
important. Your sexual organs are very valuable and
must be cared for.
1. A clean penis is very important so wash your penis
with warm water at least twice a day. Clean the
scrotum and under the penis shaft gently and scrub
your scrotal sac too.
2. Leaving too much hair around the penis is not
cool. During sex,the hair can cause cuts on the
organs and condom. Also, hair around the base of
the penis can be breeding ground for boils and cause
bad odor so Shave or keep it short and clean.
3. Don't pamper the penis too much, As soon as you
notice an infection, boil, rashes, please get help
immediately.
4. Many guys wear one boxer for a whole week or
even a month but for health reasons pls change your
boxers everyday. Dirty boxer may give your penis a
permanent bad smell and a bad taste.
5. Guys what you eat affects the taste of your semen
or penile juice. Avoid too much garlic, onion,
alcohol,coffee and spicy foods. Eat fruits that are high
in natural sugar like oranges apples, mangoes and
please eat honey too. They all make your sperm taste
good to feed the egg for a healthy baby.
6. A woman's face may need makeup but not your
penis. Avoid using powder around the penis. If you
do, especially after shaving, you might have to deal
with serious irritations. The penis doesn't need
perfume to smell good so don't spray perfume
around your penis.
NB: For those who are not circumcised, that is, the
"koteb)tor guys", yours is a serious case so pull back
the the foreskin and wash underneath with warm
water everyday.

Nice one coming from a lady...op pls come and help me wash mine grin grin grin grin
Re: Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy by Haboseyday(f): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2015
dukeolumde:

Nice one coming from a lady...op pls come and help me wash mine grin grin grin grin

I dey cum
Re: Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy by Dahveydson(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2015
This is actually some good advice. I endorse. grin grin
Re: Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Very informative. What makes this post the more interesting is that it is from a lady.
Re: Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy by Haboseyday(f): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Dahveydson:
This is actually some good advice. I endorse. grin grin

Tnx
Re: Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy by Haboseyday(f): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Very informative. What makes this post the more interesting is that it is from a lady.

Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Bread Preservatives: How healthy is that bread you often consume? / 10 Incredibly Unique Children From Around The World(pic) / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.