Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. (947 Views)

THE LONG BATTLE BETWEEN RECORD LABELS AND UPCOMING ARTISTS (ULTRA SOUND) / Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To / $1 Million Dollar Tips For Dj's And Upcoming Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
This thread was created for you as an aspiring and up coming artistes to post the download link to your singles for record label executives, music promoters and record publishers to easily access and contact you.

I for one would like to meet with talented members of this forum for collaboration and studio gigs with prominent music producers.

Let's sets the ball rolling by posting links to your individual efforts. Just make sure you have a way we can reach you on your profile either by posting your email address or Twitter handle.

Best wishes.
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by tunzT: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
FINALLY THE MAKING:
I know most of you must have listened the the beautiful song tittled "get down" by Reekado Bank ft dija and jay electronica. Yes its was a wow, but have u cared to know how the song came about? watch the making at http://www.360route.net/2015/10/360route-video-making-of-get-down-ft.html?m=1
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Can we call them upcoming?
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by monimekaz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
my hit song Listen to Too sure by Supremo at Twitter by Supremo #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/upremo/too-sure-by-supremo-at-twitter
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
monimekaz:
my hit song Listen to Too sure by Supremo at Twitter by Supremo #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/upremo/too-sure-by-supremo-at-twitter
Well done bro! You certainly got potentials.
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Chanchit: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by monimekaz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
PushMusic:
Well done bro! You certainly got potentials.
thanks boss
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Mega2biz(m): 1:05am On Oct 07, 2015
Hello famz,your boy Mega2biz is back with another dope song titled 'Ghen ghen' the song introduces a new dance step and you can download it alongside my other songs here www.reverbnation.com/mega2biz ...God bless you all..Always follow me on twitter @Mega2biz
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2015
monimekaz:
thanks boss
Welcome. Look out for professional advice on your song from an AnR executive.
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by SylarsMcQuins: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
PushMusic:
This thread was created for you as an aspiring and up coming artistes to post the download link to your singles for record label executives, music promoters and record publishers to easily access and contact you.

I for one would like to meet with talented members of this forum for collaboration and studio gigs with prominent music producers.

Let's sets the ball rolling by posting links to your individual efforts. Just make sure you have a way we can reach you on your profile either by posting your email address or Twitter handle.

Best wishes.

Hey, you on bbm or whatsapp cos I'll love to discuss with you.

By the way I'll like you candid opinion on this song.
Thanks

Most anticipated single. Larry Kuti- Olowo Fe Dabira. Pls Download Listen, Share and Re-Bc http://www.datafilehost.com/d/eef31c51
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Hey, you on bbm or whatsapp cos I'll love to discuss with you.

By the way I'll like you candid opinion on this song.
Thanks

Most anticipated single. Larry Kuti- Olowo Fe Dabira. Pls Download Listen, Share and Re-Bc http://www.datafilehost.com/d/eef31c51

Alright bro!
Yes I'm on BBM.
Just shoot me a mail and we'll take it from there. pushmusicnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Hiploko(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
He is one of us... Visit and like www.facebook.com/onyeledodavid for the link to listen to a snippet of a single titled Amarachi from the album GRATITUDE... A good work from a nairalander...

Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Hiploko(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
He is one of our own... Visit and like www.facebook.com/onyeledodavid for the link to listen to a snippet of a single titled Amarachi from the album GRATITUDE... A good work from a nairalander...www.reverbnation.com/davidonyeledo

Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Hiploko(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
He is one of us... Visit and like www.facebook.com/onyeledodavid for the link to listen to a snippet of a single titled Amarachi from the album GRATITUDE... A good work from a nairalander...
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by SylarsMcQuins: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
PushMusic:

Alright bro!
Yes I'm on BBM.

Just sent u a mail now
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by SylarsMcQuins: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
PushMusic:

Alright bro!
Yes I'm on BBM.

Just sent u a mail now
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by monimekaz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
PushMusic:

Welcome.
Look out for professional advice on your song from an AnR executive.
I don't know if u know how and where I can get one boss ...I will appreciate
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 08, 2015
great to be with u guys. I will keenly follow this thread.

you can download my single I did in 2013 while u anticipate my latest single coming out this month titled Ifeyinwa.

well here's Go Down Low to make u feel the groove a little www.naijapals.com/music/Go_Down_Low_Adums_-44857
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by hertz9te(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
http:///XIDJtC the link to my song.....download and share...thanks.
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by hertz9te(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
MamuzoADUMS:
great to be with u guys. I will keenly follow this thread.

you can download my single I did in 2013 while u anticipate my latest single coming out this month titled Ifeyinwa.

well here's Go Down Low to make u feel the groove a little www.naijapals.com/music/Go_Down_Low_Adums_-44857
help...I would like to know how you got your song on naijapals....pls am really interested in knowing
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
hertz9te:

help...I would like to know how you got your song on naijapals....pls am really interested in knowing
you just have to create an account with them click on music and u will see a slot for music upload. but use ur phone browser or goggle chrome. opera mini won't work for the upload

1 Like

Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by hertz9te(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2015
MamuzoADUMS:
you just have to create an account with them click on music and u will see a slot for music upload. but use ur phone browser or goggle chrome. opera mini won't work for the upload
thanks bro......blessed
Re: Aspiring And Upcoming Artistes Thread. by Hiploko(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Produced by Tim Gyang( sibling to the legendary Jeremiah and Sammy Gyang).Visit. www.facebook.com/onyeledodavid and www.reverbnation.com/davidonyeledo for a snippet of this masterpiece. Nairaland's truly got talents. Release date is 11/10/15..#amarachisingle fromgratitudealbum

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? / Game Of Thrones Nigerian Soundtrack LOL / Superboy Pureboy Aleluyah New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.