Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Share Your Most Memorable And Craziest Moments In Secondary School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Memorable And Craziest Moments In Secondary School (514 Views)

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Memorable And Craziest Moments In Secondary School by patitobeeb(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
1 Mine was swimming in the gutter with some of my friends grin
That day was a bitter sweet experience...wetin just spoil am na d 12 strokes of cane I chop
2 Selling fire cracker's at school .....d business make die I see gain like mad grin
3 This one is drinking garri with friends,anytime I remember this I always think of cms............................guys make Una share ur own no just read go
Re: Share Your Most Memorable And Craziest Moments In Secondary School by myners007: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
When i score the only goal at the finals of Principal cup
Re: Share Your Most Memorable And Craziest Moments In Secondary School by Mutuwa(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
The day my secondary school crush said "yes" to me.
Tho she was a year ahead,my class girls became furious.
Re: Share Your Most Memorable And Craziest Moments In Secondary School by jejemanito: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
The day my trousers got torn during recess. I hopped throught-out that day
Re: Share Your Most Memorable And Craziest Moments In Secondary School by LOC1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
The day i won my seniors in an inter class debate competition
Re: Share Your Most Memorable And Craziest Moments In Secondary School by xtocom: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
mine it was when Eze- goes-to -school came to our class with sheet under his school sander. oh!

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money To Anyone In Nigeria Using The Atm / FUTO Party Be Like / 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.