Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK (3446 Views)

#BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Omotola Jalade And Elvina Ibru Are Lawyers On Set Of New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by slimbless(f): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2015
In the heat of Diezani's case, I think we should just relax our nerves n laugh for a while.
Francis Odega (Gerrara here mehn) posted this funny pic of him and his colleagues, and he said they are on their way to UK for Diezani.
If na like dis, she should just be prepared to lose. Lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by Dotwillis1(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2015
[i] I'm I the only one who think this shii ain't funny [i/]

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by datrailblazer(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by sinaj(f): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Dotwillis1:
[i] I'm I the only one who think this shii ain't funny [i/]
Tiz funi buh stale smiley
Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by OKorowanta: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Una wahala too much!
How e won funny reach again undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by iheanyi40(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Pheew dry
Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by Monzuur(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by 400billionman: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
I know it would be this same picture of doctors going to fight EBOLA in sierra leonne.

They are actually Nigerian doctors..

Bad journalism..
Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Haaaa
Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
The peeps above me need to work on their sense of Humour!!!

OP, don't mind them, you triedcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
400billionman:
I know it would be this same picture of doctors going to fight EBOLA in sierra leonne.

They are actually Nigerian doctors..

Bad journalism..
When Victor Osuagwu and John Okafor turn Nigerian Doctors Biko

Bro, where are you from

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by 400billionman: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
rexkexmilan:
When Victor Osuagwu and John Okafor turn Nigerian Doctors Biko

Bro, where are you from

I am Cameron from Cameroon. My brother is Barack Osama from Islamabad.
Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
400billionman:

I am Cameron from Cameroon. My brother is Barack Osama from Islamabad.
ah!!! Eleyi Gidi Gan!
Niqqaa, Your brand of weed is the Koko cheesy, Who is your supplier

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Picture Of Diezani Maduaeke Lawyers On Their Way To UK by Maximillian1: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
rexkexmilan:
ah!!! Eleyi Gidi Gan!
Niqqaa, Your brand of weed is the Koko cheesy, Who is your supplier
I think his supplier is d poster above me

(1) (Reply)

See Rihana In Native Wear !! / Move Aside Hushpuppi: Nigerian King Of Luxury, Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th / Bbnaija: Alex Nipples Show In Braless Top Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.