Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Web Admin A New Online Phone/gadget Store - Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Admin A New Online Phone/gadget Store - Lagos (486 Views)

Need Web Admin Template With Desktop Feel / Pls I Need A Web Designer and a professional web admin Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Admin A New Online Phone/gadget Store - Lagos by chidol4u: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Looking to receive CVs for potential staff for a mobile phone store. Business will have a location but focus will be on driving online store.

Web Admin - Immediate requirement - Very good web admin with mobile phone sales experience. Needs to be someone who is multi-skilled and can multi-task as they will be helping with initial product selection, uploading web content and general tasks associated with setting up the business. Any design skill will be good.

Right candidates need to be genuinely interested in gadgets and electronics. They also need to believe in quality and have good customer relationship attitude.

Role will fit young, passionate but level-headed candidates ready to drive a new idea. Candidates with the skill to fill any two of these roles to start with will be favoured. Will be more convenient if you live on the Island.

Apply at info@phonzonline.com

(1) (Reply)

R / Introducing PUSHNAIRA To Nigerian Online Entrepreneurs / Wordpress Gurus Come In Here I Have Problem With My Sharer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.