Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Quarrel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Quarrel (528 Views)

Hilarious!!! Quarrel Between U And Your Crush By DON-AKANIDO / Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Easily Calming Guys After Quarrel? / That Moment When Your Partner Want To Start A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Quarrel by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2015
One day, i and my girlfriend were seriously having a go-shouting and throwing insult at each other. Then i suddenly said to her, "PACK YOUR THINGS AND..."
At that moment, a phone call came in for her, so i had to stop. She answered the call and lo, it was her rich dad. She put the call on speaker. After the pleasantries, her father said, "I have sent 500,000 naira into your account.
Give your boyfriend 400,000 naira out of it and use the rest for your upkeep, okay?" "Okay". she dropped the phone, turned to me and asked, So, you were saying?"
I SAID, PACK YOUR THINGS AND GIVE IT TO ME FOR WASHING. grin grin grin
Re: The Quarrel by phatriqk(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2015
heard it 3yrs ago, ar u jus returning from sambisa forest?

(1) (Reply)

What D..ELL Is Thisss / Question Of The Day / Question Of The Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.