Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ill Treatment Of Transport Companies On Passengers. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ill Treatment Of Transport Companies On Passengers. (504 Views)

Why Has LASG Not Taken Advantage Of This Mode Of Transport 2 Decongest The Roads / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos / Transport Companies From Pirt Harcourt To Illorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ill Treatment Of Transport Companies On Passengers. by tofido: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2015
I really feel that a lot needs to be done to curb the ill treatment being meted out to passengers who board most luxurious buses especially those moving from the east to the north. One thing that comes to mind might be that it could be due to the state of things in the country now especially as the easterners feel cheated in governance. Hence the need to place scrap and worn out buses to ply routes leading to the north while buses that ply routes to other parts of the country are very well maintained. These bad buses end up dumping passengers on the way having run for some hours. It might stop in a bushy area making the passengers vulnerable to armed robbery attack. In some cases, the driver and conductors abandon the vehicle leaving the passengers with no option than to seek for a new vehicle to continue their journey. This is after paying a considerably huge amount of money at the park. The ones that even come out of this are those who have extra cash with them. As for those without cash,they remain for days on the way as long as the company deem fit to send mechanics to fix the vehicle up. I have been a victim of this thrice and the last occurred few days ago making me spend 1st Oct on the highway. I boarded ifesinachi motor from aba to Jos on Wed last week only to get stuck at okigwe highway at about 11.55pm. We remained there calling the management for help but their I'll treatment made we the passengers threaten to burn the vehicle up.this made dem feel the need to do something but at the end of the day, it still broke down again. I had no choice dan to board anoda vehicle down to my destination.
They know these vehicles are bad but tthey collect money from ppl n whn it gets spoilt on the way,the passengers board another one,while they return the vehicle and continue the same process. It's a show of bad customer service and poor management. Especially this same ifesinachi motors,they re fond of this.the government should look into this issue to save ppl from all sort of disadvantages this might cause.

1 Share

Re: Ill Treatment Of Transport Companies On Passengers. by Magician1503(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Erm, did u say the transport company is in the east?
I'll pass

(1) (Reply)

Regularised But Denied Of Serving Our Father's Land ..what Is The Way Out / Graduate Scholarships For International Students In Usa / Meet This Young Boy Who Builds Very Real Looking Models Of Aircraft In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.