Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Best Rock Band - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Rock Band (667 Views)

Must See - Youngest Grammy Award Winning Rock Band / (rockstars Thread)drop Your Best Rock Song And Band / Boys Brigade Marching Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Rock Band by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2015
I've been wanting to put this out there for people(Music lovers) to offer their opinions as to the best rock band amongst Aerosmth, Gunz and Roses, Linkin Park. Which band amongst the 3 do you lijke and why?
Re: The Best Rock Band by RSAMAN(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
ugolance:
I've been wanting to put this out there for people(Music lovers) to offer their opinions as to the best rock band amongst Aerosmth, Gunz and Roses, Linkin Park. Which band amongst the 3 do you lijke and why?

I hate Linkin' Park. I'm into Alter Bridge, Green Day, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Margot and the Nuclear so and so's, Dream Theater, Deafheaven, Iron Maiden(some of it), Kamelot, Epica, Nightwish, Rage Against the Machine, Katatonia, Symphony X, etc...

1 Like

Re: The Best Rock Band by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
RSAMAN:

I hate Linkin' Park. I'm into Alter Bridge, Green Day, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Margot and the Nuclear so and so's, Dream Theater, Deafheaven, Iron Maiden(some of it), Kamelot, Epica, Nightwish, Rage Against the Machine, Katatonia, Symphony X, etc...
You must be a great fan of hard(Metal) rock then.
Re: The Best Rock Band by RSAMAN(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2015
ugolance:
You must be a great fan of hard(Metal) rock then.
for sure but the first 5 aren't as hard as you think; as there's gunz and roses on your list.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music: FALZ FT. REMINISCE - Download / Od_Woods Ft. Vj Adams / Hassan - Kings Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.