Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Help: Injoo Has Refused To Return My Injoo Fire - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: Injoo Has Refused To Return My Injoo Fire (373 Views)

Should I Buy Injoo Fire 2 3g Or Tecno W3 / Injoo Fire: How Do I Remove The Power Saving Mode? (power Management) / Injoo Fire Plus: Review, Specs And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Injoo Has Refused To Return My Injoo Fire by kekakuz(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2015
I was exited to get an injoo fire following the mouth watering specs. i even convinced my colleagues and ordered five.
my phone arrived and I received it with pleasure.not up to 2 weeks after I notice the screen begin to lose sensitivity unless I reset.later the lower part if the phone stopped working completely.
I returned the phone to jumia office abuja as advice by the customer care and it was taken to Lagos for repair.
after 2 weeks I got a text that my phone was ready.I was exited and went back to pick the phone on lay to discover the same fault and the phone was just updated. the agent apologized and took the phone back and promised to resend it to Lagos with a note on what to fix.
that was the last I heard of my phone. its been 1 month and 2 weeks.
I keep calling but nothing is happening.

please friends what do I do.
am about to give up.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Tab 2 / Infinix Zero For Sale / Mobile Networks And Unsolicited Text Messages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.