Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Finding Love That Lasts - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Finding Love That Lasts (723 Views)

Finding Prince Charming... / A Love That Knows No Boundary / Where Is The Love That Lasts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Love That Lasts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2009
Dear friend,
everyday we come across people with heart break or maybe you've just been heart broken, buts that not enough to give up on love.

Be sincere
*are you totally satisfied with your present relationship?
*would you like to know how to meet and identify the right person for you?
*would you like to know the secrets of attracting the right kind of partner?
If your answer is YES then this INFO is for you.

70% of relationships are not actually relationships they are better called an affair. Your heart is your most prized possession. Stop taking chances with it.
For counselling and genuine tips for a lasting relationship pls call or text the following numbers (07038214645 or 07058374810)to get in touch. And lets find a solution to that problem together.

You can reach me via mtn or glo mid-nite calls on mondays wednesdays and fridays only and also on email (keyinfo2004@yahoo.ca)
a lasting and wonderful relationship is your birthright. Don't sell it like esau did,
Re: Finding Love That Lasts by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2009
From time to time i'll be posting tips on how to find and maintain the right kind of relationship. So for those of you who really want to get the best out there then keep checking at this thread.
Tip of the day: for every thing you wanna do in life you must seek the guidance of your heavenly father. So lets start from there. In getting into a relationship you want to meet the right person for you. So just say a short and sincere prayer about the kind of partner you want in your life, i'll leave you with that for today. I'll be back to give more insight. For questions and feedback pls feel free to call me on the numbers on my first post. Or drop your comments and questions on this thread. I'll try and get back to you. Have a lovely day.
Re: Finding Love That Lasts by eduson33(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2009
Re: Finding Love That Lasts by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2009
@eduson thanks for your comments. As soon as i can get my internet connection up and running i'll start a mailing lists so you can get my tips regularly. For now i'll only send you links to the post. so pls do check your email and also this thread for updates. Love is real.
Re: Finding Love That Lasts by landos4rea: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2009
post how to my email- dosulanre@yahoo.com . thanks
Re: Finding Love That Lasts by nollywood20: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
[size=18pt]Cerca trova![/size]

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land / Lonely? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.