Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Share Your Memorable Stories From Nigerian Family TV Series - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Memorable Stories From Nigerian Family TV Series (489 Views)

Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Memorable Stories From Nigerian Family TV Series by Rapmoney(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
There are some Nigerian soap operas and comedies that have always remained fresh in our memories...I can't forget some of them, especially, those in the early and late 80's and the early 90's!!! cheesy

I vividly remember how I used to sit with family members then, to enjoy these soap operas and comedies wink.

* I can't forget 'Behind the Cloud' (Nosa is one of the characters; heard he later died from poisoning cheesy

* What about 'Hotel De Jordan'? (House No. 13)

* 'Yab Me I Yab You' (Gringory and Clarus...I can't forget James Iruoha and Davis Ofor...and not forgetting Natee cheesy)

* 'Lagos Na Wa' (My guy, you go laff tire!!!grin)

* 'Tales by Moonlight'

* 'Pot of Life'

* 'The Village Headmaster'

Share yours Familylanders
Re: Share Your Memorable Stories From Nigerian Family TV Series by djcliff(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmm good old days

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Stories From Nigerian Family TV Series by Rapmoney(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
djcliff:
hmm good old days
Sure, you know how it was then! cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Stories From Nigerian Family TV Series by ifyalways(f): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ripples

Behind the clouds

Okpuru anyanwu

The taxi driver

Riddles and hopes
Re: Share Your Memorable Stories From Nigerian Family TV Series by Chaulay1: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
-Checkmate
-The rich also cry
-Ripples
-Koto orun grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Marriage Is In Your Hands / Do You Need A University Education To Be Smart And Intelligent? / Learn To Manage Anxiety.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.