Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,129 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Help Pls - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help Pls (702 Views)

Help Pls / I Need Ur Help Pls. / Any Help Pls!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls by fixzylani: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Good evening house. On Sunday afternoon I had a major accident along seme badagry road. Car somersaulted more than once according to onlookers but I came out unscathed. The roof of the car is badly damaged and a few dents on the car and glasses shattered. But my bumper, fender and booth still intact. My bonnet shifted too. But the interior is still good and engine runs as I switched off the engine myself. I heard it possible to buy a new body. Pls anyone with any inputs or advice. I'd really appreciate. It's a 2004 white Toyota Camry. Thanks in advance.
Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Photos. Your opinions pls.

Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Opinions please.
Re: Help Pls by USAutoBuy(m): 3:17am On Oct 10, 2015
fixzylani:
Good evening house. On Sunday afternoon I had a major accident along seme badagry road. Car somersaulted more than once according to onlookers but I came out unscathed. The roof of the car is badly damaged and a few dents on the car and glasses shattered. But my bumper, fender and booth still intact. My bonnet shifted too. But the interior is still good and engine runs as I switched off the engine myself. I heard it possible to buy a new body. Pls anyone with any inputs or advice. I'd really appreciate. It's a 2004 white Toyota Camry. Thanks in advance.

My honest advise is to let go. Sell this car add more money and get a good used car of this one. A good used Bid daddy will cost you about N800k or so. By the time you buy another body and parts and workmanship, it wont be worth the effort.

It will never be the same
Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2015
How much could I possibly sell it for like this? People would make ridiculous offers. I want to fix it. Sell it and buy another car.

USAutoBuy:

My honest advise is to let go. Sell this car add more money and get a good used car of this one. A good used Bid daddy will cost you about N800k or so. By the time you buy another body and parts and workmanship, it wont be worth the effort.

It will never be the same

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2009 Honda Accord Coup 1.650M / 1999 Model Camry@aesthetic Autos 950k Sold sold / Kia Picanto @1.150m. For More Info Contact 08077605055 08038580001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.