Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Cool Business For You To Invest In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cool Business For You To Invest In (1240 Views)

20 Cool Business Ideas To Venture Into In Nigeria And Make Millions in 2018 / Britain To Invest In Nigeria’s Oil Pipelines, Others / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Business For You To Invest In by nneji77(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
My name is Nneji okorafor and I am an automobile technician trained by Coscharis motors and I have a great business idea that I would like you to invest in. It is in the area AUTOMOBILE REPAIR AND SERVICES. It will be a mobile car repair service business that will be on wheels that will provide quality and convenient car repair services to its customers here in Lagos.

To start this business I need the sum of N3,000,000 (three million naira) and I'm offering the investor/s 30% ownership of the business with a 2 to 3 years return in investment.

For further details please email me at okorafornneji@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Cool Business For You To Invest In by seoxpert(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
You should talk to your banker, this deal may work for them.

Re: Cool Business For You To Invest In by nneji77(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
You know bankers will ask for collateral and I don't have such
Re: Cool Business For You To Invest In by NwabuezeWini: 3:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Who do u think will bring out 3m and give u just like that for u to give d person 30% for 3yrs as if d person does not know what to do with money again in dis country. I will suggest u start small with what ever u have. Even start repairing people's cars den save money from it and grow large afterall a Rome is not built in one day but if u are looking for someone to give u 3m den u should keep on dreaming

1 Like

Re: Cool Business For You To Invest In by nneji77(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
It is rather disappointing as some people take pleasure in posting scathing remarks on forums especially here in Nairaland. Please if my offer is not good for you please leave and find some other posts to make your nasty comments.

Please for those interested i my offer please indicate. You dont need to bring the entire #3,000,000. you can bring any amount from #100,000 until we get to the #3,000,000
Re: Cool Business For You To Invest In by yomifowe(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2015
NwabuezeWini:
Who do u think will bring out 3m and give u just like that for u to give d person 30% for 3yrs as if d person does not know what to do with money again in dis country. I will suggest u start small with what ever u have. Even start repairing people's cars den save money from it and grow large afterall a Rome is not built in one day but if u are looking for someone to give u 3m den u should keep on dreaming

Your suggestion was OK but your first statement was uncalled for. Pls allow those interested to comment. Thank you.
Re: Cool Business For You To Invest In by nneji77(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2015
thank you very much @yomifowe
Re: Cool Business For You To Invest In by nneji77(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is no one interested in my idea? Let's discuss please people
Re: Cool Business For You To Invest In by SaintBJ(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
THERE seem to be acute desperation beneath your word tone,aint a good pointer at all.

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Win $5000 In The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme / GT Bank Incessant Debit Bank Charges On My Account / Herbalife, A Pyramid Scheme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.