Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Exclusive: What It Takes To Be A Good Artist- Darey - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exclusive: What It Takes To Be A Good Artist- Darey (560 Views)

Video Download- Darey Ft Soweto Gospel Choir "Pray For Me" / One Of The Good Artist Warri Has Produced / Pray For Me-darey Art Alade VS Wish Me Well-timi Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: What It Takes To Be A Good Artist- Darey by Teeboy22(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Renowned music artist, Darey Art Alade is a
Nigerian multi-platinum selling musician,
singer and a songwriter. He is also the son of
renowned Nigerian entertainer, Art Alade.

In an interview with Naij.com, Darey addresses both famous and upcoming music artists in the
industry on what it takes to be a good music
artist.

He disclosed that “Talent is a vital key, have
passion for the job and know your craft. It’s like
asking what it takes to be a good lawyer,
Engineer and a Doctor you have to know what it
takes to be successful in your chosen career. As
for music, you need to identify your talent be it recording, singing, writing or rapping, you need
to identify each freedom of expression and
develop on those skills. Hardwork plays a vital
role as well and most importantly, the Grace of
God.” When asked about his own assessment of the
music industry, Darey disclosed that they are
trying their best but still have a lot of work to do. He said “We growing, doing ok and we are
trying. We still have a lot of work to do and
should not get complaisant because there is
room for improvement.”

Speaking on what has been keeping him busy
all this while, Darey said he is set to drop his
album. He said I have a new album coming out soon,
titled “Naked” featuring Soweto gospel choir,
Olamide, Asa among others.” Aside being a music artist, Darey is also a
philanthropist and humanitarian who supports
several causes closes to his heart including
Cancer charities and other several foundations in
Africa.

https://www.naij.com/588882-exclusive-award-winning-music-star-speaks-on-what-it-takes-to-be-a-great-artist.html?utm_campaign=traqli&utm_source=traqli&utm_medium=traqli&source=traqli

cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Exclusive: What It Takes To Be A Good Artist- Darey by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Gbam! The talent himself has spoken. Great guy!! #Unique #MorePower #MoreHits #DareMoreDarey

(1) (Reply)

Day 3 Of Free Professional Beats / Need A Piano/keyboard Tutor / Dele Momodu Vs Davido: Was Osinachi Remix Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.