Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Doctors In The House Please Help!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please Help!!!! (705 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help / Doctors In Kaduna Protest Invasion Of Snakes And Mismanagement / Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please Help!!!! by ProfOrlando: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
I contacted malaria in early August in unilag, I took two dose of coartem, but I felt no relieve, I then visited the Hospital and I was given sulfadoxine pyrimethamine tablets, I still didn't feel any relieve, I then visited the doctor again and discovered that the parasite count was 3+, he then gave me quinine which cause serious side effect like palpitations, chest pain, titinus etc so I then stopped, I was then given amodiaquine with artesunate but still no improvement, I then went to another Hospital when they given Artequin (mefloquine and artesunate) it was there I felt relieved after completing the dose but I had a relapse 5 days later and I tested 2+ for , then my dad introduced me to halofatrine which I took and felt a little relieved, but 4 days later which is today I started feeling feverish again and went for a blood test which showed 1+ for malaria falciparum, please I am confused I don't know what to do now. Help me
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help!!!! by Touchey: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
#Yaga
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help!!!! by stepo707: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
na agbo sure pass be that ooo.am pretty sure unripe pawpaw root and omi ogi will flush it out in 3 days
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help!!!! by DEXTROVERT: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Go and take IM Emal 150mg daily for 3 days

It's an injection containing Arteeter

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help!!!! by Lamasta(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Continue taking the drug till you clock 0+ ok? and always sleep with mosquitoe net ok? also take immune boosting drug or eat fruits always to help boost your immune system so as to fight the malaria parasites ok.....SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help!!!! by menix(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
If say u down 1 bottle of Alomo, u would have left the +3 to -0.0 in 24hrs..

Alomo has been my Malaria mericine since 2009..

(1) (Reply)

Medical Tourism (Treatment Abroad) / 10 Exercises You Do Everyday Without Realizing It / Asthma And Harmattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.