Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ask Me Ushering Services - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ask Me Ushering Services (2122 Views)

Ushering Services / Catering And Ushering Services / Event Services/Planning And Ushering Services In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Talking about (Ushering Service) in
Nigeria, Ask Me Ushering Service is your number one friend. Incase you need Professional Ushering
services in any part of Nigeria for workshops,
weddings, seminars etc. count us in. Let us usher your events today and you won't remember to regret patronising us....We are
always ready to serve, even concerning Event
planning you have no worries, we are capable @AskMeUshers.
Contact us: 08067268988
BBM pin: 25AE5632
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by djkayzzy(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Do you Need halls/Events Centres Anywhere in Lagos or Ogun State for your Next Events Such as WeddingCeremony,Birthday party,Get-together,Funeral Ceremony,Seminar/Meeting,Show/Concert,End of Year Party,Church/Mosque Program Or Any Social Gatherings,we have Various types of halls/Event Centres with capacity of your Choice anywhere in Lagos and Ogun State each halls/Event Centres Have full Stage instrument,AC,Security,Changing Room,TV Projector,full Parking Space,Table & Chairs for booking contact:- bronzedking.multimedia@gmail.com tel:-08064457240,08027203519.
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Contact us today and u won't regret it.
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
djkayzzy:
Do you Need halls/Events Centres Anywhere in Lagos or Ogun State for your Next Events Such as WeddingCeremony,Birthday party,Get-together,Funeral Ceremony,Seminar/Meeting,Show/Concert,End of Year Party,Church/Mosque Program Or Any Social Gatherings,we have Various types of halls/Event Centres with capacity of your Choice anywhere in Lagos and Ogun State each halls/Event Centres Have full Stage instrument,AC,Security,Changing Room,TV Projector,full Parking Space,Table & Chairs for booking contact:- bronzedking.multimedia@gmail.com tel:-08064457240,08027203519.

red carpet for rent?
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lets spark your events up
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by kzenterprise(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Are you having a party, wedding or ceremony and you need drinks and don't want to go through the hastle of going to the market to get it just contact me i and will be glad to assist you.

Note : For Lagos residents

Email : ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com
Bbm : 5BF52BA5
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ask Me Events & Ushering Services.
we specialize in
Event Planning & Management,
Event Decoration,
Small Chop's,
Cocktail Drinks,
Waiter & Waitress Services

We are looked at tanke, ilorin, kwara state

Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
hammendable:
Nigeria, Ask Me Ushering Service is your number one friend. Incase you need Professional Ushering
weddings, seminars etc. count us in. Let us usher your events today and you won't remember to regret patronising us....We are

Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
hammendable:
Contact us today and u won't regret it.
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by Midekin(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Omotolani had just 1M in his acct to plan for a wedding of 400 guests, he knew the money will never be enough, he got my link and called me, he explained his budget to me and I told him that I will plan d wedding for him and he will still have some cash with him after d wedding, we planned it, d wedding took place and it was a memorable wedding d caterers were too good with d menu, d decorator was so creative with d decoration, Dj made d old and young danced like never before, d MC carried everyone along. It was a classic wedding.
Tell me your budget and I will put a smile on your face. #weworkwithanybudget

Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Having a big event coming up and you need the service of well composed and elegant models to usher your events,promote your brand,grace your runway shows or add taste to your video shoot. kindly contact us...
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
hammendable:
Having a big event coming up and you need the service of well composed and elegant models to usher your events,promote your brand,grace your runway shows or add taste to your video shoot. kindly contact us...

Ask Me Today: 08067268988
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
hammendable:
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
hammendable:
Let the Best make your event first amongst the Rest.
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
The Ember month is here
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by hammendable: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2016
Lets handle your event today #JustAskMe
Re: Ask Me Ushering Services by Adetoun11: 9:51pm On May 16, 2019
Please if anybody through WhatsApp or Instagram introduces his or her agency to you as Top face ushering and modelling its a real scam..they will always ask for 7000 for registration and 3000 for wears. Please beware of them especially when they send an account no that carries the name ogidan Jeffrey oluwakayode he's a real 419. Beware. This could be of help to someone about to fall their victim again.

(1) (Reply)

10% Discount Vouchers On Jumia With Code: Jumfwk10 / For Your Indoor And Outdoor Catering Services / Cocktails And Mocktails In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.