Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically (2648 Views)

Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. / Facebook Releases Flash, A New App That Copies Snapchat Style / Facebook Copies Snapchat Feature: Feature Goes Live In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
if you have watched flash season 2, Wendy used an app to copy Barry Allen phone number... who knows the name of the app
Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by kkkossy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is what too much movie can cause

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by morganist99(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by dragnet: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
kkkossy:
This is what too much movie can cause
lol
Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by jude33084(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Too much movie grin

1 Like

Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by Dgunnerz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wait.. Flash season 2?
OK. . Continue..
Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by hatux: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Will you pay me if I should Op?
Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by kazzonline: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dgunnerz:
Wait.. Flash season 2?
OK. . Continue..

Abi oo wia dis guy watch ehn own,the show suppse aire tonight according to us time,or prolly he ws talking bout the preview
Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP, is just 15 years old. So, make una no too blame am.

1 Like

Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by Nelson21(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
if you have watched flash season 2, Wendy used an app to copy Barry Allen phone number... who knows the name of the app

tongue
Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by Gmajor(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Dgunnerz:
Wait.. Flash season 2?
OK. . Continue..
its very possible. Afterall there is a time machine in 'the flash', the op could have gotten his hands on that wonder piece of technology, went into the future and watched the season 2

1 Like

Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by Fredzy7(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2015
The app is in my signature you can thank me later
Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by blackiridis(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2015
bros na flash season 1 be that. u don buy pirated movie grin
i no dey surprised sha i dey see season 3 for shops here. while season 2 get only one episode for now

1 Like

Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by moski5(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2015
nfc that's d name yu r looking 4
Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by Dgunnerz(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Gmajor:

its very possible. Afterall there is a time machine in 'the flash', the op could have gotten his hands on that wonder piece of technology, went into the future and watched the season 2
You self wait.. ..
OK... continue!
I'm enjoying this...
Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by Lordseyad(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
That was in season 1 at a bar
Re: Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
kazzonline:

Abi oo wia dis guy watch ehn own,the show suppse aire tonight according to us time,or prolly he ws talking bout the preview

the nigga bought d pirated copy...the alaba boys always split one season into 2 CDs

We watch the original online
thanks MTN
grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 5GB On Your Mtn Sims / Tecno Pop 2 Pro Power By Meditek MT6580 Flagship / Infinix Hot 8 Available Instant Delivery (phc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.