Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! (3561 Views)

Corporate Affairs Commision (cac) Rejecting Nimc Temporary Card.. / Cbn Directive For The Use Of Nimc's Nin / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by joshdoye(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
i have done my nimc registration for national id card for 2year now and they have not given me my card. i have neither received any sms or been able to get any positive result form checking my card status.
please have you collected you card?

nigeria can only proud itself with initial gragra
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by arbitrage: 1:10am On Oct 07, 2015
joshdoye:
i have done my nimc registration for national id card for 2year now and they have not given me my card. i have neither received any sms or been able to get any positive result form checking my card status.
please have you collected you card?

nigeria can only proud itself with initial gragra

they have started giving out the NIMC cards in some quarters in Lagos since September ending.

1 Like

Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Same here. I did mine in Oct 2013 during NYSC at Kano. I kept checking their website and my card is still not ready. Now, i'm in Lagos and have no business going to Kano. The whole process is really messed up.
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by joshdoye(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2015
i think for me, it is time for us as a nation to start keeping to time, because this is the information age and any time lag should have a good explanation.
may be the reason why the NIMC guys are so slow is because we did not pay any money for the registration. if outsiders must take us serious, then it has to start from home.
i need that card presently and the slip they gave to me is useless for what i am pursuing.

i hope i get mine soon. though i can't have faith in NIMC, i can only hope.
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by Pamelayoung: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2015
All na scam
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by joshdoye(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Pamelayoung:
All na scam

you say all na scam? ahahah. na true some how ooh. i never think am go there sha. but the a just not serious at all.

did you register at all? or you just feel like everything that is not working is scam
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by Pamelayoung: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2015
joshdoye:

you say all na scam? ahahah. na true some how ooh. i never think am go there sha. but the a just not serious at all.

did you register at all? or you just feel like everything that is not working is scam

I did register, got an sms onces from them n dat was all, I haven't gotten any update or called 2 pick it up. And 2 say I did at the head office in Lag opp shoprite.
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by TRENDY4JESUS(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2015
same thing with me I hv called them severally but they said it is sent from FCT That I should be patient
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by joshdoye(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
TRENDY4JESUS:
same thing with me I have called them severally but they said it is sent from FCT That I should be patient

oh men, i don't think they are that serious with it. my reason for saying this is because there is no outsider watching us. compare this with the voters card and you will see a great difference.
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
joshdoye:

oh men, i don't think they are that serious with it. my reason for saying this is because there is no outsider watching us. compare this with the voters card and you will see a great difference.

that's true,the voters card came out fast

Shebi you you collect slip

I did mine since February this year,the story has been that my tracking id has an IT problem

I went there severally to resolve this issue but they will tell its a temporary problem. Silly people
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Please, is the temporary card valid for bank transactions and other form of identification?
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by Youngzedd(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2015
I did mine in 2013, still not dispatched when I track it.

That commission need to be sanctioned.
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by joshdoye(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Nnaabros:
Please, is the temporary card valid for bank transactions and other form of identification?

the slip that was given to you can be used within the country's banks but not international
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by hahn(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
joshdoye:

the slip that was given to you can be used within the country's banks but not international

I have tried opening bank accounts with my slip but no bank is accepting it. I was even told at first bank that cbn hasn't approved it as a form of identification. Have you used yours to open any bank account?
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by Danyl(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
hahn:

I have tried opening bank accounts with my slip but no bank is accepting it. I was even told at first bank that cbn hasn't approved it as a form of identification. Have you used yours to open any bank account?
check if your card is ready here : https://touch.nimc.gov.ng if its ready you will see a batch id in the response. if not give it some time... nimc is doing serious production of cards now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by hahn(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Danyl:

check if your card is ready here : https://touch.nimc.gov.ng if its ready you will see a batch id in the response. if not give it some time... nimc is doing serious production of cards now....

Thanks. It says mine is not ready yet
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by Danyl(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
hahn:

Thanks. It says mine is not ready yet
ok. just give it time.. dey r dealing with the fct now, after that other states will get d full attention.

1 Like

Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by yak(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
joshdoye:

I didn't get ur argument; but I registered for voters card late 2010 and got my card early 2015- how many yrs is dat? most of my guys av not gotten d pvc uptill now. my friend has temporary driver's licence which FRSC has updated twice without issuing him any card despite paying for it. I c dat this a Nigerian thing. sometimes, diz agencies are starved of fund
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by bibi1234: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hey guys what's up I need an answer done my nimc registration online but where to find an enrolment I don't know ,is there any center in surulere or something?
I need a reply
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by bibi1234: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hey guys what's up I need an answer done my nimc registration online but where to find an enrolment I don't know ,is there any center in surulere or something?
I need a reply from anyone
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by Obynolee(f): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2015
arbitrage:

they have started giving out the NIMC cards in some quarters in Lagos since September ending.
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by joshdoye(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2015
yak:

I didn't get ur argument; but I registered for voters card late 2010 and got my card early 2015- how many yrs is dat? most of my guys av not gotten d pvc uptill now. my friend has temporary driver's licence which FRSC has updated twice without issuing him any card despite paying for it. I c dat this a Nigerian thing. sometimes, diz agencies are starved of fund

you have rightly concluded the my point "it is a nigerian thing".

trust is my watch word here.
i was expecting them to give us a particular period when we should expect our cards, but to my utter dismay, they did not say anything. why then should i trust NIMC or other agency.

trust can only be built on promises and so far they have really not promise us on when we should expect the card. so i don't quite agree that the agencies are starved of fund (though it might have a draw back).
Re: Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!! by Emmanueldman(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2016
pls o I have misplaced my own nimc slip, what do I do

(1) (Reply)

See What GTB Does To My Account / Protecting Your Brand: Registering a Trademark / 10 Free Websites You Can Make $100 A Day Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.