Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Best New TV Series - Limitless, Quantico Or The Player ?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best New TV Series - Limitless, Quantico Or The Player ?? (1246 Views)

Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] / Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad / A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best New TV Series - Limitless, Quantico Or The Player ?? by wx9Z: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Great new series are coming out and after seeing two episodes of (Limitless, Quantico $ The Player ) I am stuck. I love limitless, I am a big fan of the movie and the lead actor is just too good.

Quantico- I called it the new modern 24. The pilot of Quantico is enough to steal you away. the FBI trainees, the suspense, the undercover works we don't know about yet.

The Player- When I saw Wesley Snipes I know this is a series that is going to make me happy. That first episode stunt ,where the fbi agent jumped out of the roof into the room to save that man made me smile.

Still don't have a favorite among the 3. But I can watch Priyanka Chopra (Alex Parrish) talk all day.

www.yeyepikin.com

1 Like

Re: Best New TV Series - Limitless, Quantico Or The Player ?? by QTEST007(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Z
Re: Best New TV Series - Limitless, Quantico Or The Player ?? by Humblebloke(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
It's gotta be Limitless......for now

Haven't seen the others....

1 Like

Re: Best New TV Series - Limitless, Quantico Or The Player ?? by CallmeKola(m): 2:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Lol. I like Priyanka too, but Limitless does it better.

1 Like

Re: Best New TV Series - Limitless, Quantico Or The Player ?? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Quantico anytime

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Releases Rules For 2018 Housemates / Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. / OMG This Tenant Is Really Strange ..this Is Nigeria Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.