Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

"EMPIRE", The TV Series On Fox...who Else Is Following? *spoilers Alert* - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "EMPIRE", The TV Series On Fox...who Else Is Following? *spoilers Alert* (728 Views)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen / Empire Season 2 Premeires Today On Fox, Are You Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"EMPIRE", The TV Series On Fox...who Else Is Following? *spoilers Alert* by Jerrydoubles(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Are you watching Empire on Fox??

Seriously, are you among the 16.18million viewers who started-off the 2nd season (premiered- september 23, 2015) of this super interesting Tv series? Well, compared to the 9.90million viewers who started off the show from the premier in January, 2015 on the 7th.

Okay, let me catch my breath..whewww!!

Empire is a very interesting soap opera aired on Fox. It has generated very positive reviews around the world, with various degree of plus and strengths.

Wait, In my opinion, I didn't see/find the true buzz the TV series has created/generated since it started airing - I can boast of some soaps that were/are super interesting, captivating and soul relating than Empire...
well, I think this TV series is OVERRATED....

Do you feel same??
What do you think about it
Re: "EMPIRE", The TV Series On Fox...who Else Is Following? *spoilers Alert* by DOOSNAS(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
I think I want to sleep,16.18m viewers can u ask all of dem?
Re: "EMPIRE", The TV Series On Fox...who Else Is Following? *spoilers Alert* by Jerrydoubles(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
DOOSNAS:
I think I want to sleep,16.18m viewers can u ask all of dem?

LoL...not possible, but am asking you who has watched or still watching the series already to tell me what you think about it, and do you think its worth the hype or its overrated?

(1) (Reply)

Dominion Fans Page / . / Empire Season 2 Episode 11 (death Will Have Its Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.