Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business (10800 Views)

Own A Bulk SMS Business In Three Days With Just 30k / Let Us Set Up Your Bulk SMS Business With Just N30,000 / How To Start A Bulk SMS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by timolegend(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Joseph na u be baba, I de follow your thread. Learning a lot. Keep it up.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
timolegend:
Joseph na u be baba, I de follow your thread. Learning a lot. Keep it up.

Thanks for following.

I'll post an update soon.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Good day everyone,

How are you doing?

Today, I will be talking about the need to expand your reach and take your bulk sms business to another level.

Do you know that you can create vouchers from your SMS Admin Menu?

Have you thought of exploring that provision?

If your sms portal was setup using SMS Portal Creator (SPC3/4) or Mobicomm, then the provision is available.

You can setup a profitable distribution strategy whereby you look for business centers or any office/shop around you and partner with them by helping you sell the vouchers you create.

You can print these vouchers on an A4 sheet of paper and determine how much you want to sell each unit.

You can sell each unit for N2.50 or N3 in order to cater for the commission you'll pay for your reseller partners.

You will need to sit down and calculate how much it will cost you to print these vouchers (Note: generating the vouchers is free) and how much you want to sell each unit not forgetting the commission you'll be paying to your partners.

I will be doing a short video on how to generate recharge vouchers from your sms portal now.

I'll share the link here once done.

Thanks for following.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 3:03am On Nov 11, 2015
As promised, here is the link to download the video on 'How To Create Vouchers For Sale On Your Bulk SMS Portal'

Click here >>> [url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbs23cpeqqv0sjr/How%20To%20Create%20Vouchers%20For%20Sale.mp4?dl=0[/url]
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 3:09am On Nov 11, 2015
I have also uploaded this video on youtube.

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcY1JHiT9Qw

Please, feel free to contact me if you have questions via this thread or the channels below:

BBM: 2B6A257E
Whatsapp: 08144303049
Telephone: 08098086797

Facebook: www.facebook.com/josephbigdreams
Twitter: @josephauthentic
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by FrankValency(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2015
Brandnew2:
I've never seen a Nigerian bulk sms site that's mobile responsive.
Kindly show me one if you have because it's a very important factor for me.
Pls why did u say so, try mine @ www.frankbulksms.com ,thanks
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2015
FrankValency:
Pls why did u say so, try mine @ www.frankbulksms.com ,thanks
oga! your site is not responsive.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by FrankValency(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Bigdreams:
Good morning friends,

If you prefer to meet me one-on-one, kindly notify me and I'll give you my address (I'm based in Lagos).

One of the readers of this thread met with me last Saturday and made payment for his own bulk sms portal which I just delivered this morning having worked through the night.

If you also want to tap into this business of bulk sms and get it right, please contact me and I'll set it up for you within 48hours.

The following are the bonuses you will get if you allow me setup your sms portal.

- FREE 1000 SMS units
- FREE video on How to start recharge card business with as low as N3000 (www.bigdreamsng.com/rcbiz)
- FREE nationwide gsm database
- FREE Bulk SMS proposal letters
- FREE Marketing Guide

... And most importantly, my FREE continuous mentorship and guidance to enable you succeed in this business.

I will be sharing some relatively unknown guerilla marketing tactics to enable you succeed in this bulk sms business.

That is why this thread is aptly titled "BUSINESS SENSE FOR BULK SMS BUSINESS."

Thanks for following.
Goodday Mr Joseph, I so much appreciate thread,I couldn't have asked for more. Well, I started my bulk sms business while in NYSC scheme late last year thru a skills aquisition programme in camp(SAED). Its been slow and steady to say the truth, since I came out of the scheme mid october I've dedicated my time to acquire more clients but its not too easy but with the help of this thread,I've seen where my loopholes in marketing my site lies,thank you once again Big dreams.............. My site is www.frankbulksms.com
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by DeGenius3(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Download How You Can Set Up Your Own
Bulk SMS Portal Report Below:

==> https://app.box.com/s/385k64i8nq95zcqutklcp38yazivpevm
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
FrankValency:
Goodday Mr Joseph, I so much appreciate thread,I couldn't have asked for more. Well, I started my bulk sms business while in NYSC scheme late last year thru a skills aquisition programme in camp(SAED). Its been slow and steady to say the truth, since I came out of the scheme mid october I've dedicated my time to acquire more clients but its not too easy but with the help of this thread,I've seen where my loopholes in marketing my site lies,thank you once again Big dreams.............. My site is www.frankbulksms.com

Sir, thanks for your comment.

We are all learning.

You need to take action on the things you have learnt here and put them into practice.

It's true that your site is not mobile responsive i.e. it doesn't automatically adjust itself to fit mobile devices.

I can help you with that.

Contact me via any of my channels on this thread.

Thank you.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by LORDDICE(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
nice site you got there
FrankValency:

bros I just tried it! it is mobile responsive

Brandnew2:

oga! your site is not responsive.

carry on the good work... more babes to ur closet grin

Bigdreams:

Sir, thanks for your comment.

We are all learning.

You need to take action on the things you have learnt here and put them into practice.

It's true that your site is not mobile responsive i.e. it doesn't automatically adjust itself to fit mobile devices.

I can help you with that.

Contact me via any of my channels on this thread.

Thank you.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
LORDDICE:
nice site you got there
bros I just tried it! it is mobile responsive
Seems you don't know what it means for a site to be responsive.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
My ogas - brandnew2 and lorddice, please kindly sheath the swords.

Thanks.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
If there was a time you needed to invest into bulk sms business or be aggressively serious with your marketing if you already have a bulk sms portal, it is this time.

Why?

The festive season is approaching.

Many companies, firms, organizations, departments, fellowships et al will need your services.

Are you strategizing already?

Are you prepared?

Are you ready to rake in cash via bulk sms this festive season?

In as much as I try to make bulk sms business easy to understand by teaching you the business sense, it is left to you to act on all these things.

Some years ago, I also didn't see the light in this bulk sms business at all.

My story began to change from last year September when I attended a Mobile Marketing Bootcamp.

It was from around January this year that I began to ACT on the things I learnt.

What I am giving out here for FREE was what I charged some clients N80,000 for about 3-4 months ago.

I have said it that you can reach out to me even if I was not the one who helped you setup your bulk sms portal.

My goal is to ensure you make money in this business using proven and well tested strategies.

This thought just came to my mind now:

If you would want me to organize a mobile marketing bootcamp where I'll teach you the nitty gritty of mobile marketing from scratch, please kindly indicate.

I won't charge you exorbitant fees at all for this.

I want to know those of us that are interested so that I can make plans if we have a sizeable number.

I remain committed to giving you the best on this thread.

Have a great time.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by LORDDICE(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bigdreams:
My ogas - brandnew2 and lorddice, please kindly sheath the swords.

Thanks.

done. ;P ;P
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by LORDDICE(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Brandnew2:
Seems you don't know what it means for a site to be responsive.
k
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello all,

This post is basically to address some pressing issues as regards the way some bulk sms owners go about marketing their services.

While nairaland is a forum that gives you room to advertise your business, it's also pertinent that you bring something different to the table.

What makes your own service unique?

Do you have a thorough understanding of why you are offering bulk sms services?

I have never for once on this thread given out the name of my bulk sms portal yet by God's Grace since I have started this thread, I have setup bulk sms portals for readers of this thread and currently upgrading the portal of another client; one I didn't setup.

My advice is this, learn how to give out value.

Learn how to make your business unique.

Stop flying around with 'features' of your bulk sms portal.

Learn how to use effective strategies to market your bulk sms service.

I don't struggle for clients.

Please, follow this thread and implement the things I am teaching here to improve your business.

There's more than enough space in the air for birds to fly without their wings touching each other.

We can run this business together and make our money differently without barging on ourselves.

Know what works for you and I'll do what works for me.

Result?

Everyone of us smiles to the bank.

I'll be back as time permits me.

Thank you for following.

3 Likes

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Good day everybody,

How are you doing?

How is business?

What challenges are you currently experiencing in your bulk sms business?

Today, I'll be sharing with you how you can get free traffic to your bulk sms portal by submitting it to search engines.

Are you ready?

Let's meet in the next post.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by JosephPhilip: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hi,

I had to use this alternative account due to a ban on my main account as I listed out the sites where you can submit your bulk sms portal to generate free traffic.

I have done a video and I'll be sharing the links (dropbox and youtube).
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by JosephPhilip: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Phew!

I'm done with creating the video and uploading it on dropbox.

You can download it here>>https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lpo0yqkzjrh51n/Get%20Free%20Traffic%20By%20Submitting%20Your%20Bulk%20SMS%20Portal%20To%20Search%20Engines.mp4?dl=0

I'll post the youtube link soon.

Make use of this information.

Thanks.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by JosephPhilip: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by LORDDICE(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
JosephPhilip:
Here is the youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE0r8C1L58c

I am watching the progress of this lesson 3D bro
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by iscbaba: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
iv never regreted starting Bulksms biz,im a proud owner of 2 sites and a major player in the industry.....i equially sell SME Data and we mentor newbies. Contact me for free mentorship. 58C88D10.BBM. 08158301503
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bigdreams:
Good day everybody,

How are you doing?

How is business?

What challenges are you currently experiencing in your bulk sms business?

Today, I'll be sharing with you how you can get free traffic to your bulk sms portal by submitting it to search engines.

Are you ready?

Let's meet in the next post.
boss i av question to ask, i am starting this biz as an end user i already prepered a lots of proposal some had been submited while am coming up with more, but my problem is that my profit is at the range of 10-25 kobo per each unit which is very discouraging.
please how much do u advise i should sell as an end user? i do buy at the rate of N1.70k per units
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by iscbaba: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Eboy343:
boss i av question to ask, i am starting this biz as an end user i already prepered a lots of proposal some had been submited while am coming up with more, but my problem is that my profit is at the range of 10-25 kobo per each unit which is very discouraging.
please how much do u advise i should sell as an end user? i do buy at the rate of N1.70k per units

Contact www.cheapxmx.com
they sell for u @ #1.2 then u resell @ ur own price to make 100% profit

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by iscbaba: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Contact www.cheapxmx.com they sell for u @ #1.2 then u resell @ ur own price to make 100% profit
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by JosephPhilip: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Eboy343:

Oga Eboy, I am not a boss.

I am an everyday person like you who still has a lot to learn. wink

Don't be discouraged Sir.

You can sell at N2.50 once you are able to convince your clients of good delivery.

You don't have to be afraid of the price you'll be selling to your clients.

Be confident of the service you are providing.

I have seen an sms portal that charges N2.50 for their sms unit.

I hope to discuss one of the marketing strategies I used sometime ago which brought in a huge sum of money in the long run.

It's called the Zero-Profit Strategy.

Contact me via any of my contact channels, I've got an offer for you.

Thank you bro.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by JosephPhilip: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2015
LORDDICE:

I am watching the progress of this lesson 3D bro

How are you bro?

I haven't heard from you as per our discussion.

Kindly reply via bbm.

Thanks Sir.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by pattybf(f): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by pattybf(f): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Honour they say should be given to whom it is due to. So I am here using this opportunity to thank d poster for his honesty and help in making my site a reality. He didn't build from scratch.

I was actually on d verge of given up my site after being left half way by d initial builder but I came across dis thread, contacted d poster - Mr Joseph.

he took a look at d site and told me what's was needed to make it functional, I obliged, paid d little fee he charged and now my site is as good as making money.

presently I'm puting up a champaign to launch out, hoping to put in d marketing strategies he as taught here and by God's grace becoming a successful bulksms dealer!

u may all have a look @my fully functional site: patsms.com

All thanks to u Mr Joseph Philip.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sell your bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal, cashapp and RMB for instant cash. / My BTC, ETH & USDT Rate Update. SME Data also available all Network / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.