Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:19 AM

Cement Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cement Sales (465 Views)

Ibeto Cement Firm Set For Listing In US Stock Market / RMBN Stockbrokers Sees Growth In Nigeria’s Cement Sector / Dangote Cement Production Hits 45.8m MT Per Annum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cement Sales by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 07, 2015
BUY DANGOTE CEMENT IN NIGERIA. I am a registered and authorized distributor of Dangote Portland Cement in Obajana Cement Plant (OCP) in Kogi State, Nigeria I distribute to all part of the country to sub-distributor s, Wholesalers, Retailers and End users at a sales price of N1000 per Bag. Delivery is guaranteed within 48HRS after booking. Tel: 07037749945 to order now! NOTE: You can arrange your own transport, but I recommend that you get transport from us to your desired location. This way you get your cement at the cheapest ever. FOR Example: for 300 bags of cement @ N950 per bag = N285,000 Add Transportation to any part of Nigeria =N20,000 offloading = N5000……Total = {N310,000} OUR MODE OF PAYMENT IS VERY EASY AND CONVENIENT. YOU SIMPLY BOOK/ORDER . WE ARRANGE TRANSPORT AND YOU GET YOUR CEMENT ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA WITHIN 2 DAYS MAXIMUM.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria FX Rules Backed By Woman Who May Be Finance Minister / I Need Details Of Verified Products Procurer. / Businessday:What Banks Can Do To Remain Profitable This New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.