Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace (3816 Views)

Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ / Beyonce And JAYZ WELCOME Baby Twins / Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by fallinlove58: 5:56am On Oct 07, 2015
I keep asking myself, why would these rich celebrities be renting apartments when they have so much money, they even flaunt the rented apartment $150K per year on social media claimimg it is a good place to raise their child. If my nigerian celebrities see ordinary $100K they will build their

own house.

McCourt ex L.A dodgers owner sold the house to a British billionaire last year for $45 million, but we're told the new owner was hardly in L.A. and it just sat vacant. So he recently decided to put it on the market for lease

Beyonce and Jay-z received a quick notice form their former land-lord and they just laughed over it because they already have another rented apartment waiting for them and they claim it is a good place to raise blue ivy.

see more beautiful pics here

1 Share

Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by Greyworld: 6:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Wow the place is indeed nice.

I won't mind staying there as a tenant myself.
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by JewelRegi(f): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Dis one pass palace o. But dats life you move frm one stage to another, as u struggle in life don't give up cos u will surely get to the top someday.

1 Like

Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by Truepee(m): 6:07am On Oct 07, 2015
h
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by CEtoO(f): 6:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Yeah the place is nice but it would have been better for them to mount their own mansion.
I trust Nija sha, with the kind of cash they have, we 4 don build one enviable house.
Its ur cash, u can do whatever u like.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by maskamdo(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2015
150k dollars per year! Wetin do their house or d spirits no dey let them sleep?
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by Menace2Society(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by Justiceotuya(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2015
One thing you have to understand is that owning a house in the USA is not really an asset but more of a liability because you will pay tax like mad. So people tend to rent properties than have one

1 Like

Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by boboshakiti: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Justiceotuya:
One thing you have to understand is that owning a house in the USA is not really an asset but more of a liability because you will pay tax like mad. So people tend to rent properties than have one
hmmm, you have a point
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by faith551(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2015
Justiceotuya:

So you think when your landlord is summing up your bills it won't make provisions for the tax?

1 Like

Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by boboshakiti: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2015
boboshakiti:
hmmm, you have a point
anoda point noted
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by fagbohun4j(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Greyworld:

Is that how low your self-esteem is?
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by Justiceotuya(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2015
faith551:

So you think when your landlord is summing up your bills it won't make provisions for the tax?
He will. But it's more cheaper to rent than to own one
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Justiceotuya:

He will. But it's more cheaper to rent than to own one
so now it is cheaper to rent dan to own a house, na wa ooo

come shey u don go usa before self; because the way u take dey lie dey surprise me ooo

me personally I don't have tribal marks, I don't know if odas do sha.....but next tym put enough salt in ur zobo before serving us

1 Like

Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
k?
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
lol
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by Chimezie198(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Greyworld:

make u come dey spread wet cloths for handrail abi
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chimezie198:
loll dat curae for too much na
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by Greyworld: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chimezie198:
I be yu? Lol
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
hmm
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
ok
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by Justiceotuya(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
nairalandoga:
so now it is cheaper to rent dan to own a house, na wa ooo

come shey u don go usa before self; because the way u take dey lie dey surprise me ooo

me personally I don't have tribal marks, I don't know if odas do sha.....but next tym put enough salt in ur zobo before serving us
Am not down for your rants. Here is a link www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/upshot/buy-rent-calculator.html?_r=0
And another www.createmyindependence.com/2012/08/07/6-reasons-to-not-buy-a-house-even-if-you-can-afford-it/

1 Like

Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
mstheew
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2015
k
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Justiceotuya:

Am not down for your rants. Here is a link www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/upshot/buy-rent-calculator.html?_r=0
And another www.createmyindependence.com/2012/08/07/6-reasons-to-not-buy-a-house-even-if-you-can-afford-it/
from wht I read, the tax is not higher, its jst relocating and other minor issues
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2015
bgfb
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
kk
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
lola
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
kk
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by nairalandoga: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
hh
Re: Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace by Holamidhe(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na so

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Wofai Fada Shows Off Butt In New Photo / Billionaire Wife, Nana Otedola Now Stunting Like Her Daughters. PHOTOS / Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.