Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Programming Books - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Books (1175 Views)

I Want To Buy Programming Books Online / 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. / Programming MADE EASY, Download All Programming Books At All Engineering Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Books by samlexxy: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2015
please does anyone here knows any naija site where i can purchase programming books..tried shopping through amazon but the cost of the shipment was too exorbitant...cost of the shipment was even more than the price of the book i wanted to buy self....please anyone??
Re: Programming Books by lekropasky(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2015
Which language?
I'll advice you to search the Web very well before purchasing any ebook online. Because nearly all the books you might be searching for are free online.
you can try...
www.it-ebook.info
Re: Programming Books by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
lekropasky:
Which language?
I'll advice you to search the Web very well before purchasing any ebook online. Because nearly all the books you might be searching for are free online.
you can try...
www.it-ebook.info

Which Programming Textbook are you looking for??
If its Java, I have One..
Re: Programming Books by samlexxy: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
i have too load of ebooks already...but still in need of a textbook.. we both know they work in diff ways even too they share similarities...
lekropasky:
Which language?
you can try...
www.it-ebook.info
python
Djangocode:

Which Programming Textbook are you looking for??
If its Java, I have One..
i have too load of ebooks already...but still in need of a textbook.. we both know they work in diff ways even too they share similarities...
lekropasky:
Which language?
you can try...
www.it-ebook.info
Re: Programming Books by mhiztarromeo(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2015
samlexxy:
if u rili need a textbook,,, download d pdf and print them out

1 Like

Re: Programming Books by talk2hb1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
@OP
Go to Tejuosho Market in Yaba.....................

(1) (Reply)

Functional Programming In Javascript / Where Can One Find An Investor For Startup Businesses / Android Programmer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.