Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Help Me Please I Was Diagnosed Kidney Infection. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Please I Was Diagnosed Kidney Infection. (1040 Views)

HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please I Was Diagnosed Kidney Infection. by screampete(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2015
I have been hving chest pains periodically for the past 1year, sometimes at my back, each time I use pains killer it would stop, but I was encouraged to go for check up in the lab 3months ago and I was diagnosed acute left-side "PYelonephritis" a kidney infection. I went back to my doctor and he administered cephtriazone "Rocephine" 1g daily for just three days and getalek 160mg daily for 3days as well but 2months later I beggins to feel the same pains and I went back to him and he injected me same cephtriazone for 7days, I felt better but as am typing this, am still feeling the pains seriously, I don't know what to do.. Please anyone knows the way to treat this infection should please advise me. Thanks and sorry for long articles
Re: Help Me Please I Was Diagnosed Kidney Infection. by kenforum(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2015
screampete:
I have been hving chest pains periodically for the past 1year, sometimes at my back, each time I use pains killer it would stop, but I was encouraged to go for check up in the lab 3months ago and I was diagnosed acute left-side "PYelonephritis" a kidney infection. I went back to my doctor and he administered cephtriazone "Rocephine" 1g daily for just three days and getalek 160mg daily for 3days as well but 2months later I beggins to feel the same pains and I went back to him and he injected me same cephtriazone for 7days, I felt better but as am typing this, am still feeling the pains seriously, I don't know what to do.. Please anyone knows the way to treat this infection should please advise me. Thanks and sorry for long articles

Dear Screampete,
If only you can,Share your Medical Reports with us and get FREE medical advice from international doctors.Our Indian partners will be glad to to advice you on the best way to treat the infection.https://www.facebook.com/medicaltourandnigeriapolicereport

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please I Was Diagnosed Kidney Infection. by ojoyentalk: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2015
You can give a trial to an indigineous herbal remedy. Tested and Proven. It is Ruzu herbal bitters. It detoxifies the kidney and cleanses the liver. Contact me On 08063330231.

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedy For Clear Skin: Tumeric Spice / Weight Gain In Pregnancy / 5 Super Fertility-Foods For Boosting Male & Female Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.