Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Ministerial List: Where Are The Youths? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ministerial List: Where Are The Youths? (495 Views)

Coalition Of Fct Natives Threatened Fg Over Ommission In The Ministerial List / Lai Mohammed Makes Ministerial List / Breaking News: Senate Announces Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List: Where Are The Youths? by Eberex(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2015
The Senator representing Delta North, Peter Nwaboshi, in an interview with journalists, expressed disappointment that the list contained names of older men and women who had served as ministers about 36 years ago.

He said, “I think the youths of Nigeria should ask questions. How can people who served as ministers during the former President Shehu Shagari’s administration in 1979 be presented as ministers? I was a small boy when the particular nominee was minister about 36 years ago. You are bringing the person to be minister now.

“One would have expected that the younger generation would have been injected into the list. I wonder where we are going to in this country. When will the youths be given opportunity?

“We already know all the people in the list. They are governors who just finished their tenure after eight years. Is that the change they are talking about? It is left for Nigerians to judge.--Peter Nwaboshi

How true is this?
Re: Ministerial List: Where Are The Youths? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2015
grin In nigeria here The youth of today are d leaders of tomorow and not today...
Re: Ministerial List: Where Are The Youths? by dunsman(f): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2015
they are on nairaland masturbating
Re: Ministerial List: Where Are The Youths? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Youths are busy shouting sai baba......sai!!
Re: Ministerial List: Where Are The Youths? by Eberex(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2015
dunsman:
they are on nairaland masturbating

That's too raw undecided
Re: Ministerial List: Where Are The Youths? by jaymejate: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2015
"Leaders of tomorrow" not in Politics, buh in Music, social and the rest.

Like me now, i fit become the owner of NL in the Tomorrow cheesy
abeg no Ban me o
Re: Ministerial List: Where Are The Youths? by 48noble(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2015
May u live long, senator!

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Says Ur Time? / Girl Chops Off Boyfriend’s Penis For Allegedly Cheating On Her [graphic Photos] / Asgsfg Fghfs Dhsdf Edfs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.