Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why Alcohol Affects Both Men & Women In Our Societies! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Alcohol Affects Both Men & Women In Our Societies! (379 Views)

Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil / HPV Is The Most Common Sexually Transmitted Infection dat Affects Both Men And W / The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Alcohol Affects Both Men & Women In Our Societies! by TODEM: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Alcohol is often thought to be a stimulant but it is in fact a depressant. You might feel more relaxed, confident and cheerful after a couple of drinks, but it depresses certain brain functions and affects your judgment, self-control & skills. On average it take two hours for the body to get rid of it in some cases. Don't make the mistake of thinking that a cup of coffee will sober you up if you have had too much to drink. Coffee is also a diuretic and will exacerbate the problem. Alcohol drinks and histamine ( mainly found in red wine) can trigger ASTHMA attacks and other allergic reactions. To avoid the side effect of alcoholics beverages in our system,we need to DETOXIFY Quarterly. For more details on how to Order for your DETOXIFICATION pack. Contact me- Anthony 08088869435, 08032374309(Whatsapp)
Re: Why Alcohol Affects Both Men & Women In Our Societies! by TODEM: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hello dear. Do you know you can get rich whilst staying Healthy? How? Join me in a pink Ball Business cocktail where Health and Wealth are discussed extensively. Agenda for the Day: 1.Breast cancer awareness 2.Extra Income in your Bank Account . Date: Sunday October 18th. Venue: Protea Hotel Leadway. 1 Mogambo Close By Mobil Filling Station Maryland. Forum Time: 3pm. Free vital check for early Guest 2pm- 3pm.Come Toast to a Healthier Wealthier YOU. Indicate by emailing your phone number to me anthonyabaka@yahoo.com. I will call you & reserve a seat for you.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Deep Conditioner For Hair / Glucocil A Blood Sugar Optimizer / Especially When It Involves Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.