Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Opinion:some Decent Musical Artist In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Opinion:some Decent Musical Artist In Nigeria (374 Views)

Upcoming Musical Artist In Nigeria {kings Of The Cities} / Are You A Musical Artist? Download This And Bounce On It / If You Are A Promising Upcoming Musical Artist Don't Miss This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:some Decent Musical Artist In Nigeria by orobs93(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2015
My decent musical artist in Nigeria in know particular order.

Don jazzy
Yes he is one of the biggest act in the music industry with so many awards to his credits...he might not be a video person but the few videos he has featured in has come with so much decency.

Darey
He is a king in RnB..section of the music industry...with fine lovely songs..and almost all his videos are all decent videos..with beautiful girls well dressed.

Timi Dakolo
The bayelsan born..RnB star,to me is one of the best act in country who has music as his talent he has a lovely voice, nice lyrics and above all very decent music that will be enjoyed by people from all class and age brackets...his decency in his videos are above average.

Cobahms Asuquo
I guess we all know him he is a special talent and does not also believe in indecent lyrics and naked girls to make wave in the music industry..

Omawumi
Yes the delta state born music act is loved by many and she never disappoints she sings very matured and mostly grass root music..as a female you would expect her to dress seductively in her videos but..know she has stood out among the rest...and she is also among the leading female artists in the country.

Chidinma
Chidinma is a very beautiful musical act with nice and lovely voice she has a very sexy body with avergae height so can easily fit into any seductive dress...but she has done her best and most of the videos she has appeared in are "quite" decent.

It's just my opinion and observation...

Your opinions and suggestions are highly welcomed.

CC:LALASTICALA
[b][/b]
Re: Opinion:some Decent Musical Artist In Nigeria by sorextee(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2015
what about Asa, Bez undecided

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Dotman X Olamide - Yes Melo Remix / VIDEO: Cassper Nyovest – Travel The World (prod. Uhuru) / Visit CMM Studios Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.