Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) (56911 Views)

Efe Rides In A Convoy As He Is Welcomed In Abuja (video, Pics) / BBNaija Marvis Welcomed In Her Hometown In Rivers Alongside Bisola & Kemen / Prince Odi Okojie Welcomed In His Hometown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by Drsheddy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
K
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by joystickextendr: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
good for him smiley

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by MadCow1: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Guy remove that girl's picture, it makes no sense.You don't use people like that to crack jokes,its childish

Shoo..

Abeg cool down jor.. The Picture is all over the net. No be me even do the Meme.
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
i can't see their faces
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by kaffy4tope(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Flavour?? Is that a name or some kinda Jollof rice ingredient?

Anywzy, contact me for Cheap Dubai Visas and others wink
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by Damalex4luv(m): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Me no see any beautiful faces kankan ooo, shey nah those short ladies wey black like charcoal be beautiful faces. Op go and sleep and gerrahie
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by anonimi: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
How many of those women are running PROSTITUTION rings with young girls KIDNAPPED or enticed against their will from Nigeria

amexclusive:
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP have arrested Five suspected members of a human trafficking ring..They have confessed taking two Nigerian girls to Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, to become commercial sex workers. They also admitted that they recorded the girls’ nude videos while they were taking oaths.

It was learnt that the suspects ─ Blessing Gabriel, 25; Precious Ejiro-Owoh, 29; Rose Gabriel, 25; Priscilla Bassey, 33; and 38-year-old Terry Smooth ─ were apprehended by the agency on September 8, 2015, while one of their victims, identified only as Ann, had been rescued.

While Ann was being rehabilitated at the NAPTIP office, the suspects were assisting the officials with information to arrest the fleeing members of the syndicate. It was learnt that two of the victims of the syndicate, Ann and Chisom, had fled from Dubai in August, making the gang to put their nude visuals on the social media.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2887540_bsb10_jpeg268e324fa5bf6d0ed776fff020a418a3

Continue to read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/police-arrests-5-ladies-who-take-young.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:

Shoo..

Abeg cool down jor.. The Picture is all over the net. No be me even do the Meme.

So because its all over the internet justifies the use?

1 Like

Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by klax(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chemical2:
Who be Flavour?

Pls asked the poster again because i seems don't understand what he or she is talking about and his does that concerns anybody.
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by MadCow1: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

So because its all over the internet justifies the use?

I am just saying..

Meanwhile, nice gif.
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by newspostng(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
yes, buhari's house was bombed.....

Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by macaranta(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
ok
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by webshopNG2: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
One day they will welcome me too..

What about u?

Stay on top of your grind man!

Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Flavour N'abania- na your season.
Enjoy it to the fullest!.
i nor see any beautiful face here oh, the pix nir clear,
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by 123papas(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Obey and remove the picture, don't be stubborn. quick, before I post your real picture here
MadCow1:

Shoo..

Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by campbelljosh(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chemical2:
Who be Flavour?
Papa chukwudi son
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by secretsofpeace(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:
wonder what we're suppose to do with this peice of news

Ma cherie comment va tu? Es que vous parler francais? Vous ete tres beau cheri!
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by ceeceeuwa: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
Contemporary Highlife singer Flavour is in Dubai for the Dance Afrique show. He landed in Dubai yesterday.

He will be performing at Meydan Dubai on October 8.

Flavour shared the picture with caption:

''We are here! @danceafrique Dubai let's go!!!!''

I am still looking for the beautiful women
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by ykwildchild: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
ssmh..its none of my business though grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by teemyte: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chemical2:
Who be Flavour?
A rugby player
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Fools everywhere!!!
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by MadCow1: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
123papas:
Obey and remove the picture, don't be stubborn. quick, before I post your real picture here

grin

If you try am, then that na personal beef matter because I know say na you do am. grin
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
i was expecting arab women...
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by scarr: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
LOVESPICE:
oyibo dey understand igbo language too
Dubai is not an "oyibo" place/country.....just grin saying
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by sydraay: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
stevealibi:
Have forgotten wat I wanted 2 say

Where d beautiful girls dem. Na shadow we de see
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by Baroba(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
AdaNri1:
Nwanne anokwam o. Cool.
It's very irritating to see women flocking around men like that instead of them to do something meaningful with their lives. I'm not surprised when they are discarded like tissue paper.

What if they are just women that appreciate good music,
How do you know they are not doing anything meaningful? Do you know them on a personal basis to be the judge, what exactly is wrong with female admirers welcoming an artist.. Men like that? What is wrong with flavour?... Coming out to welcome an artist might not be your cup of garri, but it gives you no right to criticise others.its done in all parts of the world and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that..
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by Michellla(f): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
secretsofpeace:

Ma cherie comment va tu? Es que vous parler francais? Vous ete tres beau cheri!
thank you.
am fine.
and no i dont speak much french. tongue
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by sigiyaya(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chemical2:
Who be Flavour?
O bu Nwafor Igbo.....
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by mensdept: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Where are the beautiful women? See what Nairaland is becoming, a copycat of Yahoo news (not news but entertainment bull.shi.t) when the zoo is on fire
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Baroba:

What if they are just women that appreciate good music,
How do you know they are not doing anything meaningful? Do you know them on a personal basis to be the judge, what exactly is wrong with female admirers welcoming an artist.. Men like that? What is wrong with flavour?... Coming out to welcome an artist might not be your cup of garri, but it gives you no right to criticise others.its done in all parts of the world and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that..
Go and read my post again if you don't understand what I mean. However because I have a high patience threshold I'll clarify and tell you that I mean women clamouring to be WAGS.
unless of course your sister is a baby mama to one of them and you're ok with it.
Re: See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) by Nature8(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
God has been doing it for him.. I pray he'll do it for me too.. Happy for him..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looks Hot In New Photos / GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.