Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How To Download Instagram Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Instagram Pictures (752 Views)

How To Download Instagram Videos On Your Mobile Phones Without Any Software / How To Download Instagram Videos And Pictures Without An App / Full Tutorial On How To Download Instagram Videos On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Instagram Pictures by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Some friends Instagram pictures are just so nice that you cannot do without downloading them. I have been following ZigZiglar for quite some time now and his Instagram photos are just too inspiring for me to ignore, so i sorted out a way for me to download them to my computer.

This method works perfectly fine on a computer, I don’t know how it would look like on a mobile phone. My method is not actually too technical, its something I know some of you may already be doing smiley

So login to your Instagram account and locate the profile of the person you want to download his/her photos.

Click on the photo you want to download and wait for it to load. After it loads, open any snipping tool on your computer and snipe the picture, that’s all. I use the default sniping tool on my windows laptop, if you don’t have it, search for sniping programs on google or use the sniping tool on photoscape.

Here is a picture i sniped from Instagram…

Source: http://www.weselion.com/how-to-download-instagram-pictures
Re: How To Download Instagram Pictures by bobo65(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2015
To download with android phone, delete ur Instagram app then goto Google and search for "instagram+.apk" , download and install

It also downloads Instagram videos

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Upgraded To Android 6.0 Yet? / Is There A Mobile App That Is A 'pesticide'? / Help Help Help.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.