Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Thought I Was Going Blind! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Thought I Was Going Blind! (657 Views)

Wizkid Dressed Like He Was Going To A Gym In CAF Award-ghanaian Journalist / Just Thought I Should Have A Feel Of What Poverty Is Like By Drinking Garri (pic / Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought I Was Going Blind! by onila(f): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
I just finished making pepper egg

I mistakenly put my finger in my eyes

I cldnt open my eyes for 15 minutes, I was dying inside cry I thot this was the end

normally when I have pepper in my eyes, after 2 minutes, the pepper is gone after I use water to clean my eyes

this time, for like 20 minutes, I was washing my eyes with my facial scrub, no progress

after sometime, my eye opened smiley so grateful

from now on, I respect my blind people. I experienced darkness for like 30 minutes. it was the worst experience ever
nothing more frustrating when you cant open ur eyes or cant see

3 Likes

Re: I Thought I Was Going Blind! by eleko1: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thank God! U nor use it to wash/clean ur Vig....,.t is well
Re: I Thought I Was Going Blind! by kilokeys(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
onila:

I cldnt open my eyes for 15 minutes, I was dying inside cry I thot this was the end

normally when I have pepper in my eyes, after 2 minutes, the pepper is gone after I use water to clean my eyes

this time, for like 20 minutes, I was washing my eyes with my facial scrub, no progress
Why are u acting like a blind person, ehn?

Using facial scrub to wash ya eye?

U no dey read instructions
Re: I Thought I Was Going Blind! by winetapper: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
That was how I ate hot roasted garnished plantain ;Dand after it went to wee wee na Alanta I dance go house that day grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Thought I Was Going Blind! by onila(f): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
kilokeys:
Why are u acting like a blind person, ehn?

Using facial scrub to wash ya eye?

U no dey read instructions
I was blind for sometime
cldnt even find my bathing soap

the only thing I cld see was facial scrub
which was just by the sink
Re: I Thought I Was Going Blind! by lepasharon(f): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aww sorry babe
Re: I Thought I Was Going Blind! by JiggamanGh: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
onila:

after sometime, my eye opened smiley so grateful

from now on, I respect my blind people. I experienced darkness for like 30 minutes. it was the worst experience ever
nothing more frustrating when you cant open ur eyes or cant see

Glad you okay. Nairaland would not be the same without you.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Powerful Quake Rocks South Asia, 70 Dead / NITEL Rebrands As Ntel, To Deploy 4G Network In Nigeria’s Telecoms Market In TEC / 留学须知美国学历认证Q/微541520157办理美国纽约大学NYU毕业证成绩单文凭 New York University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.