Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (2523 Views)

Urgent Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy In A Prestigious Hotel Chain. vacancy extended !! / Urgent!!! Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy by semochendo1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Go-global Xclusive Services is a company into corporate marketing and other relevant services.

We need just 2 sales rep with sales experience in marketing our clocks and wall art frames.

Minimum qualification is OND.

Basic salary is N45,000.

Interested applicants should forward their CV with application letter to alsemkayolay@yahoo.com.

Short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.

Note that the basic skills needed are:

• Communication and interpersonal skills
• The person must have passion for meeting people/sales and
• Must have experience in sales.

Please don't bother applying if you don't have sales experience.

To check out the wall frames and clocks, visit our fb page https://m.facebook.com/globalXclusiveservices.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by slyventure: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
email address is invalid
Re: Urgent Vacancy by semochendo1(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2015
slyventure:
email address is invalid

Very valid, we've received CVs already. Check if you put full stop after the mail add.

The applicants should note that CV forwarded without application letter will not be treated.

We need just 2 people for now and we can't afford to employ people who could not pay attention to details.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by somez(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mumu
semochendo1:

Very valid, we've received CVs already. Check if you put full stop after the mail add.

The applicants should note that CV forwarded without application letter will not be treated.

We need just 2 people for now and we can't afford to employ people who could not pay attention to details.

Re: Urgent Vacancy by danjummaa(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Scam
Re: Urgent Vacancy by semochendo1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
somez:
Mumu

I don't waste time engaging with people like you. That's why you've been jobless for a long time. The details of our office address is there, at your jobless time, you can walk over to check us out.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by semochendo1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
danjummaa:
Scam

Can you define the word scam? I just checked your profile, it means the job you posted was a scam. Not everyone would be like you my bro. Wait till the successful candidates will come and give their testimony on NL. & unfortunately, It's people like you that usually come to claim such testimony.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by semochendo1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Notice to the interested applicants, I hope you checked our office address before applying.

We consider proximity too. Our office is @ 13 Olarokun Street, off Olayiwola street, New Oko Oba Estate, Abule Egba, Lagos.

If that's far from you, please, don't bother applying.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancy by somez(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Look at this idiot. Who even asked you a f*cking question? You were retrogresivelly rude to that guy who asked u baboon a question. You call me unemployed? Slaves like u get employed. Stupid over blotted bastard like u. A well experienced hr would be more polite and patient with enquiries from prospective employees. Oh, u didn't know? U lack ethics in human resource mgt. Coward.
semochendo1:

I don't waste time engaging with people like you. That's why you've been jobless for a long time. The details of our office address is there, at your jobless time, you can walk over to check us out.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by semochendo1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
somez:
Look at this idiot. Who even asked you a f*cking question? You were retrogresivelly rude to that guy who asked u baboon a question. You call me unemployed? Slaves like u get employed. Stupid over blotted bastard like u. A well experienced hr would be more polite and patient with enquiries from prospective employees. Oh, u didn't know? U lack ethics in human resource mgt. Coward.

OMG!!! I wonder the kind of people we have on this NL. You called someone a coward but ran away to get your response when you chatted me on whatsapp. Now who is that coward? How can you be so rude to comment "mumu" on a job advert? Is that what you called a question? Or your brother that commented scam? Even if you have more adrenaline than usual, which is evident in your temperament, you should learn to put it under control.

I didn't want to respond to your whatsapp message when I saw your dp, because you look just as you've portrayed here, and I'm sorry I don't deal with your likes.

Mark my words, the is my last response to you bro. Do take care and adjust your temperament and manner of approach, I'm sure your close associates must have told you this as well. Take care.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by somez(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wrote you on whats? Helooooo... Obviously, the public is been irritated by your arrogance. You saw my pix? You need mental rehabilitation cause you are as useless as the letter ' p' in psychology.
semochendo1:

OMG!!! I wonder the kind of people we have on this NL. You called someone a coward but ran away to get your response when you chatted me on whatsapp. Now who is that coward? How can you be so rude to comment "mumu" on a job advert? Is that what you called a question? Or your brother that commented scam? Even if you have more adrenaline than usual, which is evident in your temperament, you should learn to put it under control.

I didn't want to respond to your whatsapp message when I saw your dp, because you look just as you've portrayed here, and I'm sorry I don't deal with your likes.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Richydos(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ OP n somez u guys are very funny Cox i really can't pick out this reason for your e-fight... OP i must also call your attention that u learn how to deal with all kind of situations and be cool because with your straight form of attacks, hmmmmmm u could scare away possible good recruits...... As a good HR if out all u are 1"endurance should be one of your skills" as you must be ready to hear all sorts of words when u post anything online..... So please deal with it calmly and u will earn great respect....... @ somez there's no need for the fight
Re: Urgent Vacancy by semochendo1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Richydos:
@ OP n somez u guys are very funny Cox i really can't pick out this reason for your e-fight... OP i must also call your attention that u learn how to deal with all kind of situations and be cool because with your straight form of attacks, hmmmmmm u could scare away possible good recruits...... As a good HR if out all u are 1"endurance should be one of your skills" as you must be ready to hear all sorts of words when u post anything online..... So please deal with it calmly and u will earn great respect....... @ somez there's no need for the fight

Thank you Sir.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by somez(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thanks alot @ Richdos. Settled.
Richydos:

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Civil Defense And Immigration / Nigeria Prison Service Commissions 133 Officers / Wanted Between Now And Sunday Morning @ Oniru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.