Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,003 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigerian Military Thanking God For Not Dying Dur The Fight With Boko Haram ( Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Military Thanking God For Not Dying Dur The Fight With Boko Haram ( Pic (887 Views)

Halimah Abubakar: “Stop Spreading Lies About Me. I’m Not Dying,” / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week / Fans Blast Smoking Solidstar For Thanking God [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Thanking God For Not Dying Dur The Fight With Boko Haram ( Pic by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
It's Good for all to give thanks to God. It's not by our power nor our might but by the spirit of the lord that is guiding us.

This Nigerian soildier shared this with me on facebook. According to him, he said that God has been protecting and guiding him, that most of his friends lots their lives.

Thank God for who you are and not what you are

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Thanking God For Not Dying Dur The Fight With Boko Haram ( Pic by Greyworld: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why them crry that guy like that for the second pix?

Is that the latest way of thanksgiving?
Re: Nigerian Military Thanking God For Not Dying Dur The Fight With Boko Haram ( Pic by Iyamar(f): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
May God continue to bless our Nigeria soldiers. Guide them and give them more wisdom to deal with boko haram well. Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Soundcity VJ, Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Curvy Body In New Instagram Photo / Chidinma Wishes Nigerians Happy Sunday (new Photo) / Is Linda Ikeji Still A Virgin? Your Response Is Highly Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.