Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Please Help On Asp.net - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help On Asp.net (725 Views)

Help On Asp.net Website Error / Calling On Asp.net Developers For Partnership / I Need Free Ebooks On Asp.net For Web Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help On Asp.net by Aliyasimam: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2009
Hello Colleagues.

I have been in this forum for a long period of time, and i really appreciated how this forum serve as an avenue for sharing knowledge and ideas. Please i want my colleagues here to assist on how to overcome one problem that i have confronted. A project topic has been approved for me to design an e-registration system and i choose ASP.Net to be language to use for designing this application, but one problem i'am facing now is that, i want to get something like SQL Server, MS Visual studio that will help me to design this system, but one problem that i noticed is that to download these application on net is not an easy task, i want my colleague to help me with an alternative or a way that i can download these applications to enable me complete this project.

Thanks Intelligent Nairaland
Re: Please Help On Asp.net by mailerange: 2:24am On May 04, 2009
Give me a call on 08034780061 or add me at YIM: uche_okw@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help On Asp.net by javabeasns: 8:10pm On May 04, 2009
You have made a good choice. the .net framework is perhaps the best tool for building applications. I also understand the difficulty of bandwidth for large download purposes. My name is David, an ASP.net developer. I experienced this problems when i started out ASP.net 4 years ago.
I can give you the tools you need and some special tools used by professionals like me if you are interested.
Call me on 08035133522 but during working hours call 018772244.
You can mail me on uptimetechnologies@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Software And Ebook Downloads / Google & Microsoft Pay Twitter To Index Twitter / What Do You Need To Know To Be A Web Host?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.