Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense (891 Views)

How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User / Content.ad Account 4 Sale, Including Approved Domain Name, Facebook Page & Group / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by freetimes: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
I'm into a serious financial difficulty of which i need small amount of money to put some things in other but i don't really have enough money to get rid off this now. So i've decided to sell my Google account to anyone who's serious and interested in buying it.

The account include:
- A non-hosted Adsense Acct. with a current balance of about five dollars. I've worked seriously on it and it's really making good amount of money. See it in action HERE

- A blog powered by Blogger. The blog receives a very good number of pageviews daily and really, i gain most of my Adsense clicks from it. (click HERE to view it live)

- A Facebook page with 921 likes. I make very good amount of money with my page. If really you know the HOW TOs, then you should understand what i mean. The name of the page is Evatom Group. I'm yet to set up a facebook custom url for my page but you can search for it on Facebook. It's on the top of the first result page.

- A Twitter account with 35 following, 11 followers and 43 tweets. I gain very little number of blog visits with it. Click HERE to visit my twitter account. It's new though..

- A Google plus account with 24 followers, 25,786 views and 120 in circles. Most of my followers are bloggers that get updates from me.

- A LinkedIn Account
- I Partner with Amazon + Jumia + Mobofree Affiliate programs.
- Chitika + Infolinks + Addynamo + Promo Nigeria publisher network account.
- NL. I subscribe to most business to buness email newsletters and paid to read email programs.
- A USA PayPal account. Not verified though.
- Plus Other several money making accounts with one Google Account.

If you're interested please reach me via email: Evatomng at gmail dot com...
Once i don't find any serious person within the shortest peroid of time, i may change my mind latter if i'm able to get the money i need.

Thanks for reading.
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by jdotsho: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
am intrested in buying your Adsense Asap... contact me on 07055837089
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by freetimes: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2015
jdotsho:
am intrested in buying your Adsense Asap... contact me on 07055837089
I called you three times but u didn't pick my calls.. Please contact me via email: evatomng@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by enoch273: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
I am interested in the AdSense account, mail me on Enoch.hartley@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by kentornic: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Can you call me for the Adsense Account. I will buy immediately- 08089270853
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by freetimes: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2015
kentornic:
Can you call me for the Adsense Account. I will buy immediately- 08089270853
i told u earlier, if i'm selling my Adsense account to u then it mean am giving you full admin access to my blogs and other associate stuffs with my Adsense account.. The asking price is 225k.. If you're interested pls email me.. Evatomng@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by wacomcy21(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
freetimes:
i told u earlier, if i'm selling my Adsense account to u then it mean am giving you full admin access to my blogs and other associate stuffs with my Adsense account.. The asking price is 225k.. If you're interested pls email me.. Evatomng@gmail.com
I hope you are not on drugs..... how on earth do you accept someone to pay 225k for an AdSense account
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by dowjones(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
wacomcy21:
I hope you are not on drugs..... how on earth do you accept someone to pay 225k for an AdSense account

Sadly thats a Nigerian for you. greedy and ignorant as f^ck
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by freetimes: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
wacomcy21:
Did i type like someone on drugs? Please read my first post carefully before you comment.. I have several other accounts created with the same acct. i used for my Adsense.. I have three blogs with the same Google acct... Please skip off if you're not interested. I don't beg anybody to buy my Google acct.
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by freetimes: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
dowjones:

Sadly thats a Nigerian for you. greedy and ignorant as f^ck
Isn't that wrong for these conversations?
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by wacomcy21(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
freetimes:
Did i type like someone on drugs? Please read my first post carefully before you comment.. I have several other accounts created with the same acct. i used for my Adsense.. I have three blogs with the same Google acct... Please skip off if you're not interested. I don't beg anybody to buy my Google acct.
I advise u keep it to urself cause u won't see who will give u even 100k
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by freetimes: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
wacomcy21:
I advise u keep it to urself cause u won't see who will give u even 100k
fine... What's your email address pls
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by wacomcy21(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
freetimes:
fine... What's your email address pls
why
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by freetimes: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
wacomcy21:
why
I want to ask u a question in private
Re: I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense by wacomcy21(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
freetimes:
I want to ask u a question in private
omoefe.james@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Loader For Md Needed / Anyone Here Who Has Used Www.namecheap.com As A Hosting Company? / Trending Web Hosting Company Breezehost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.