Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nicki Minaj Covers New York Times Magazine, Talks Drake/meek Mill Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Covers New York Times Magazine, Talks Drake/meek Mill Beef (500 Views)

Yul Edochie, Anambra Governorship Candidates Cover Ndigbo Times Magazine (Photo) / Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Covers New York Times Mag, Talks Drake/meek Mill Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Covers New York Times Magazine, Talks Drake/meek Mill Beef by tosmoniyi5: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
The superstar covers the front page of the latest New York Times magazine ::: During her interview she talked about how her dad abused her and her mom, addressed the beef between Drake and Meek Mill, her beef with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift.

On Drake/Meek: She said:"They’re men, grown-ass men. It’s between them." How does it make you feel, I ask? "I hate it. It doesn’t make me feel good. You don’t ever want to choose sides between people you love. It’s ridiculous. I just want it to be over."

This leads into the interview's termination, with Grigoriadis asking, "Is there a part of you that thrives on drama, or is it no, just pain and unpleasantness" and Nicki replying, "That’s disrespectful. Why would a grown-ass woman thrive off drama." She continued...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/10/nicki-minaj-covers-new-york-times.html
Re: Nicki Minaj Covers New York Times Magazine, Talks Drake/meek Mill Beef by ojeota(f): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Exciting

(1) (Reply)

Kano Governor And Emir Sanusi Lamido At The Global Islamic Summit In Dubai / PHOTO: Check Out How VP Osinbajo Is Lustfully Gazing At His Wife / Photo-look At What DAVIDO'S FAN Tatooed On His Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.