Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Power Of Make-up (photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Power Of Make-up (photo) (2567 Views)

Have You Seen The Power Of Make Up? Check Out What Make Up Can Do- Pics / Promo For One Full Week Of Make Up Training By Slymkhee / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Make-up (photo) by okitikpo: 1:27am On Oct 08, 2015
And once again, the power of make-up in picture. Thank God for makeup sha, cos if not, some of our girls won't be marriable

Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Bow down to her make up artist... cheesy
Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by okitikpo: 1:33am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
Bow down to her make up artist... cheesy
Kashybaby... How u dey na?
Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by HungerBAD: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2015
If this lady was a Nairalander.

And have the picture on the right on her profile, she will probably receive 3000 likes on it, from those boys that think with what is in between their legs, on the Romance Section of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by okitikpo: 2:02am On Oct 08, 2015
HungerBAD:
If this lady was a Nairalander.

And have the picture on the right on her profile, she will probably receive 3000 likes on it, from those boys that think with what is in between their legs, on the Romance Section of Nairaland.
Lol, you have said it all. Pssssy lovers are everywhere
Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 08, 2015
okitikpo:
Kashybaby... How u dey na?

Am all good..how's ur side?
Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by okitikpo: 2:26am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Am all good..how's ur side?
I full ground. Hope sey my countrymen dey teach you the pidgin wela and you dey catch up small small
Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by bongolistik(m): 2:41am On Oct 08, 2015
She looks like mgbeke in the left pics
Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 08, 2015
okitikpo:
I full ground. Hope sey my countrymen dey teach you the pidgin wela and you dey catch up small small

Hahahah..they did & I'm learning grin
Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by okitikpo: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahahah..they did & I'm learning grin
you be correct babe. For you to answer my question show say you understand wetin I ask you and you truly dey learn. Cos I know sey if na b4 wey I ask you that question, you go tell me sey your head don burst. Keep it up! But only say I never see you try reply for pidgin
Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2015
okitikpo:
you be correct babe. For you to answer my question show say you understand wetin I ask you and you truly dey learn. Cos I know sey if na b4 wey I ask you that question, you go tell me sey your head don burst. Keep it up! But only say I never see you try reply for pidgin

I can understand a lil bit but Its hard for me to write it in pidgin...I'm not tat confident yet...lol grin
Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by okitikpo: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

I can understand a lil bit but Its hard for me to write it in pidgin...I'm not tat confident yet...lol grin
yeah, I get you. Your confidence will grow with time and your replies to my comments up there shows that you understood what I have been writing, and that is some good improvement.

Though, learning what appears to be an entirely different language has never been an easy task for many, but the Nigerian pidgin is purely coined out from the normal English language and that is what will make it quite easier to grab.

Again, one way I know that makes language easier to pick up is when the learner finds him/herself in the environment where the language is widely and verbally spoken other than just writing.

That same reason of not finding myself in a French speaking environment was what made my French learning a nightmare, making me to understand French better only when it is written than when spoken.

Today I regret not speaking French fluently considering the effort that I have put to learn it.

But since you have made up your mind to learn, you will surely learn it and maybe the quickness of grabbing new languages differ individually. One thing that I am certain about is that language learning is not a rocket science though.
Re: The Power Of Make-up (photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na so... grin well I do interact with my Nigerian friends sometimes but they feel awkward listening to me when I start talking simple pidgin... to me , like they don't feel me at all.Lol..I juz told them na I go fit yarn pidgin ooo...hahaahah

okitikpo:
yeah, I get you. Your confidence will grow with time and your replies to my comments up there shows that you understood what I have been writing, and that is some good improvement.

Though, learning what appears to be an entirely different language has never been an easy task for many, but the Nigerian pidgin is purely coined out from the normal English language and that is what will make it quite easier to grab.

Again, one way I know that makes language easier to pick up is when the learner finds him/herself in the environment where the language is widely and verbally spoken other than just writing.

That same reason of not finding myself in a French speaking environment was what made my French learning a nightmare, making me to understand French better only when it is written than when spoken.

Today I regret not speaking French fluently considering the effort that I have put to learn it.

But since you have made up your mind to learn, you will surely learn it and maybe the quickness of grabbing new languages differ individually. One thing that I am certain about is that language learning is not a rocket science though.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Is The Winner 'A Or B'? - See Photo / DOUBLE PUNK :a New Hairstyle:hit Or MISS / Ghana Weaving Lace Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.