Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

How To Design Logo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Design Logo (1320 Views)

Need A Graphic Artist To Design Logo For A New Record Label. / Creative Website/blog Design, Logo And General Graphics Design? Contact Me! / Design Logo For Loco Entertainment For 10k Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Design Logo by fumines4re: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2009
Before you design a logo, you must understand what a logo is, what it represents and what it is supposed to do. A logo is not just a mark - a logo reflects a business’s commercial brand via the use of shape, fonts, colour, and / or images.

A logo is for inspiring trust, recognition and admiration for a company or product and it is our job as designers to create a logo that will do its job.

One must know what a logo is before continuing.

2. Know The Rules & Principles Of Logo

www.darolgrafix..com
Re: How To Design Logo by Kemjisuper(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2009
Re: How To Design Logo by smartsoft(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
kemi, the poster ain't talking about best the logo designer in the forum, he/she is try to point out that logo is not just what people fink it is, Don't be suprise that peeps in this forum nairaland design logos for N5,000 logos are coporate identity, that will be configure to other stationeries.

@poster u forgot to mention Logo guidlines or logo brand manual where you will discuss to people the element an the colours that was use each, not just design logo, but understanding what it mean
Re: How To Design Logo by Kemjisuper(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2009
smartsoft:

kemi, the poster ain't talking about best the logo designer in the forum, he/she is try to point out that logo is not just what people fink it is, Don't be suprise that peeps in this forum nairaland design logos for N5,000 logos are coporate identity, that will be configure to other stationeries.

@smartsoft - What's your point? undecided

All I said to the poster was "Tell us some more" https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53205.256.html cool
Re: How To Design Logo by zest7: 12:55pm On May 06, 2009
Thanks for the gist guy.
But i tell you i need more straight forward info on "how to design a logo".
This is because iam a complete newbies here.
So, can you design the step by stem info for me ?
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Motion Title Opener / Cyberlink Serial Key / It Is An Id Card Printer ,it Is Rugged Than Fargo Printer,print 20X CHEAPER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.