Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Enyeama: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Thenews.ng - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Thenews.ng (530 Views)

BREAKING: Sunday Oliseh Rushed To Belgium For Medical Treatment - Thenews.ng / Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Thenews.ng by nairalandfreak(m): 5:12am On Oct 08, 2015
After the yelling, shouting and shoving that engulfed the Super Eagles camp in Belgium on Tuesday, skipper Vincent Enyeama still heart-broken has opened up on the disgrace meted out to him by security men that resulted in his clothes being torn.

The altercation between coach Sunday Oliseh and Enyeama graced the headlines as the Eagles prepare to face Congo in one of their two friendlies ahead of a World Cup qualifier. The Eagles play Congo today and would face the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon on Sunday.
Writing on his Instagram page ‘vinny 2908’, Enyeama regretted the disgrace of being thrown out naked by security men.

‘’After 13 years of national service, having this smile on my face and this passion in my heart. Through the billows, the waves of the ocean, the tears of defeat, the sound of rejoicing from victory chants. Now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely.

“I will take anything but not insult to my dead mother.”

TheNews.ng gathered coach Sunday Oliseh has since appointed Ahmed Musa as captain to replace Enyeama who kicked against it. But before the issue got out of hand, NFF President Melvin Amaju Pinnick quelled the situation. Enyeama was later re-admitted to the Eagles camp.

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/08/i-was-stripped-naked-and-thrown-out-enyeama/

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Enyeama: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Thenews.ng by avelock(m): 5:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmm Oliseh. Remember you days as the Eagle Captain ooo
Re: Enyeama: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Thenews.ng by Tallesty1(m): 5:20am On Oct 08, 2015
Sorry
Re: Enyeama: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Thenews.ng by Chanchit: 5:31am On Oct 08, 2015
Being in the Super Eagles for 13yrs is not anybody's right. Its a privilege, there are thousands of talented footballers whom just have to give up along the way, so the captains band is also not your birthright, if the new coach feels he wants to change his captain then he should, you can hold us to ransom because of 13yrs. Afterall you also insulted the coach.
Re: Enyeama: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Thenews.ng by onatisi(m): 5:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Enyama should have seen this coming.he is the most senior player in that team and had even played alongside. Disgracing him will send a message of into the minds of other younger players . This is just a power play. When oliseh was appointed as coach many of us predicted that he will fail woefully.this may just be the beginning. No wonder Mikel has refused to answer his call. Oliseh would do the same thing to Mikel just to prove that he oliseh is in charge and in control
Re: Enyeama: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Thenews.ng by alegbeleye(m): 5:39am On Oct 08, 2015
If it is in other climes, coaches choose their captains as they deem fit and everybody moves on with it , but here na so so sentimental comments and winning. Rooney was made captain over carrick and nobody heard any cry.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Charles Bassey - Nigeria's Next Big Thing / Waptrick Website Mate Finally Launched, Download Unlimited Files / Mali Vs Nigeria Nov.8 11pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.