Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) (44148 Views)

Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal / Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by myners007: 2:49am On Oct 08, 2015
After the yelling, shouting and shoving that engulfed the Super Eagles camp in Belgium on Tuesday, skipper Vincent Enyeama still heart-broken has opened up on the disgrace meted out to him by security men that resulted in his clothes being torn.

The altercation between coach Sunday Oliseh and Enyeama graced the headlines as the Eagles prepare to face Congo in one of their two friendlies ahead of a World Cup qualifier. The Eagles play Congo today and would face the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon on Sunday.

Writing on his Instagram page ‘vinny 2908’, Enyeama regretted the disgrace of being thrown out naked by security men.

‘’After 13 years of national service, having this smile on my face and this passion in my heart. Through the billows, the waves of the ocean, the tears of defeat, the sound of rejoicing from victory chants. Now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely.

“I will take anything but not insult to my dead mother.”

Sports Vanguard gathered coach Sunday Oliseh has since appointed Ahmed Musa as captain to replace Enyeama who kicked against it. But before the issue got out of hand, NFF President Melvin Amaju Pinnick quelled the situation. Enyeama was later re-admitted to the Eagles camp
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-was-stripped-naked-and-thrown-out-enyeama/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by fromnigeria(m): 2:57am On Oct 08, 2015
If this news is the truth, its so so so and so wrong and bad.
It is disrespect at its peak.
Most painful is that this situation will be used as excuse for Eagles lose in todays match.

fTc: specially to that policeman that lost his life to his wife in Ogun state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Bad of oliseh anyways

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Wht a threshold for Oliseh !
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Eh ya!

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by oismail(m): 3:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh is the bad option we took.
Enyeama has another meaning for unclad.
Only if we can have a YouTube video!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by gladiolus: 3:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Pic of you with your kokoro or I no fit believe. In fact I no believe

17 Likes

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by jascon1(m): 3:53am On Oct 08, 2015
Stripped unclad?? then post the pics as evidence so Nigerians sympathize with u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by IamAtribalist: 4:09am On Oct 08, 2015
cool Unclad? pishure/video or Idonbilivit. Gerrouhere mehn.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Fluidelvis(m): 5:16am On Oct 08, 2015
He definitely wasn't stripped un-clad as claimed, but it was bad of Oliseh as head coach to have let things degenerate to the point of calling in security men? (men he(vincent) can pay their salaries).
What happened to managing the situation knowing that this guy just came back from burying his mum
Oliseh shouldn't tow Siasia's hardline rule oo, we all saw how that panned out for everyone(Nigerians, d Eagles & him too!) sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 5:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh is a fool

He also captained Nigeria, so why should he behave in a Buharistic manner

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Obiwiz(m): 5:47am On Oct 08, 2015
I think 'stripped unclad' as used here by Enyeama means disgraced. Kinda disrespectfully addressed publicly. Make oga coach wise up o.

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by kheart(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Unclad? Abeg enyeama should stop all this noise joor.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by DrKlever(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2015
a pic of his joystick dangling or gerrarahere undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by mjizzie(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Na only Enyeama waka come.. he has been the only 1 talking. Oliseh dis Oliseh dat.. Abegi. se the world turn upside down when Neymer was named d captain striping Silva of d post or Masherano started crying when Messi was given d captain band. Abeg cool down jare..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by psyqs(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Okay
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by tollytexy(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Pele baba okor mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by damton(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2015
That's too bad.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Flashh: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2015
How can we get good result with all these news?

7 Likes

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Madness.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2015
There goes the very little pride w have in nigerian football

4 Likes

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
camon... dude just buried his mother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by donsteady(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Very bad, you don't deserve such humiliation

4 Likes

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by tk4rd: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Enyeama was not respected at least.
Oliseh was power-drunk anyway..
... Meanwhile,
Please help me win this contest.
Vote for me for no reason at all.
I am your sister online.. wink wink You know naa..
Rate me "5" before voting..
Thanks so much FOR NO REASON AT ALL..
http://www.urbanminglesmagazine.com/mne2015/details.php?image_id=10

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
angry
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by thefakestan: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Na wa painting things
Take heart oo

Northern president at work
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by loomer: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2015
Saddam sunday oliseh

3 Likes

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by bobmatex01: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2015
GET UNLIMITED INTERNET DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER FOR #2,000 MONTHLY. Watch live football matches and download 2015 movies all for free
CALL 08068638366 or send an email to bobmatex@yahoo.com for details. Designed for heavy internet users please. For those doubting, you get a 24hours test account before you pay.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Zaikon(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
hhmm .
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by emmabest2000(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh will soon join ex SE coaches ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey / Victor Ikpeba Slammed Over Commentary Blunders During Nigeria Vs Zambia Match / What Happens To The Used Kits Of Football Players After A Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.