Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Which Of These Suppose To Earn Highest In A Contract? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Of These Suppose To Earn Highest In A Contract? (630 Views)

What's The Maximum Size Of Land An Individual Suppose To Have / I Want To Sue My Landlord For Breach Of Contract / The Basics Of Land Contract Of Sales you need to know before Buying a Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Suppose To Earn Highest In A Contract? by nigeriancuban: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2015
I have got into several endless arguments with my colleagues......The Architect,Surveyor, the Engineer or the real Estate Agent ,who suppose to earn the highest pay from the budget and it will be very appreciated if you could state your reasons for your and
Re: Which Of These Suppose To Earn Highest In A Contract? by phransix147(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Engineer ofcourse!
Re: Which Of These Suppose To Earn Highest In A Contract? by nigeriancuban: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2015
phransix147:
Engineer ofcourse!
would you kindly outline your reasons for that coz i ve head many say evenbthe engineer have no place in the construction instead they give credit to the brick-layers
Re: Which Of These Suppose To Earn Highest In A Contract? by phransix147(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2015
nigeriancuban:
would you kindly outline your reasons for that coz i ve head many say evenbthe engineer have no place in the construction instead they give credit to the brick-layers

Shebi when Synagogue building collapsed did u hear any body asking for the bricklayers that built the building?
Re: Which Of These Suppose To Earn Highest In A Contract? by nigeriancuban: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
phransix147:

Shebi when Synagogue building collapsed did u hear any body asking for the bricklayers that built the building?
lol,you are very funny my bro,its sad that people are yet to discover the importance of the engineers
Re: Which Of These Suppose To Earn Highest In A Contract? by Emyben(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
The Architect is the head of the building team. He receives the highest pay as he is involved from the brief conception till the commissioning of the building. He can also serve as the Project manager and in various cases as the representative of the client.

The Architect clearly has the highest pay. Ever asked yourself why the name of the architect pops up when fantastic buildings in the world are mentioned instead of the engineers?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! House For Sale Along Wethdral Road Owerri. / Used LG 1.2hp Window Ac Unit For Sale In Ikeja / Contact Us For All Your Writing Needs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.