Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Therapy For Speech And Communication Disorder After Suffering From Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Therapy For Speech And Communication Disorder After Suffering From Stroke (580 Views)

How To Recognize A Stroke And What To Do To Prevent It. / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / Speech/communication Disorder After Suffering From Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Therapy For Speech And Communication Disorder After Suffering From Stroke by Bravestan(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Please doctors in the house, is there a therapy for someone who suffered stroke and is affected by communication disorder. The case of my mother is that after treating her with herbs she can now work and move her hand around, she can understand you but can't say what someone will understand. Please i need a solution to her challenge. Thanks
Re: Therapy For Speech And Communication Disorder After Suffering From Stroke by rinzylee(m): 2:12am On Oct 24, 2015
there are currently few speech therapists in nigeria. i am a physiotherapist and the only consultant speech therapist to the hospitals in the east during my training is quite old. i think OAUTH or UCH may have some one. meanwhile get her to do a lot of blowing to train the muscles of the cheeks. let her also chew gum most of the day. once she is able to build muscle tone...you can start training her to repeat words and sing along with you. get a balloon and make her blow for at least 30mins to 1hour twice daily. Gods Grace
Re: Therapy For Speech And Communication Disorder After Suffering From Stroke by Bravestan(m): 3:22am On Oct 24, 2015
Thanks a lot, I will do so. I really appreciate. Bless you.
Re: Therapy For Speech And Communication Disorder After Suffering From Stroke by rinzylee(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bravestan:
Thanks a lot, I will do so. I really appreciate. Bless you.
You are welcome..I declare healing to her in Jesus Christ Name
Re: Therapy For Speech And Communication Disorder After Suffering From Stroke by Bravestan(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2015
rinzylee:
You are welcome..I declare healing to her in Jesus Christ Name
Amen!!
Re: Therapy For Speech And Communication Disorder After Suffering From Stroke by erne: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Unlock Your Education
Enhance Your Public Speaking Skills
Conquer Your Fear & Speak with Confidence

Join our 1month intensive
PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS:
Call: 08139458588
Re: Therapy For Speech And Communication Disorder After Suffering From Stroke by erne: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Unlock Your Education
Enhance Your Public Speaking Skills
Conquer Your Fear & Speak with Confidence

Join our 1month intensive
PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS:

Call: 08139458588

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date Someone With Bad Breath / Coconut Oil Is Better Than Any Toothpaste, Says New Study / Special Needs Children In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.