Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I (727 Views)

Apartments To Let In Abeokuta Ogun State Nigeria / Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde / Quick Sale Of 65rooms Office Complex @ Ligali Ayorinde Victoria Island Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I by lumade: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2015
We have got beautiful and Lovely Flats and Apartment to rent at Moshood Olugbani street, off Ligali Ayorinde, V/Island, Lagos

cool 1 No of 3 Bedroom Pent house flat

grin 2 Nos of 2 Bedroom flat

smiley 1 No of 2 Bedroom Duplex

All going for N25m only.

It is suitable for Companies that need a conducive accommodation for their Staffs or Expatriates on the Island.

wink 2 to 3 years for long lease required.
Re: Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I by lumade: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
STILL AVAILABLE............
Re: Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I by lumade: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
HURRY..........
Re: Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I by lumade: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
STILL AVAILABLE.......
HURRY............
Re: Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I by lumade: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin Hurrryyy
Re: Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I by lumade: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2015
HURRY..........
Re: Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I by lumade: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2015
STILL AVAILABLE...........
Re: Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I by lumade: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
HURRY...........
Re: Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I by afrebloni1976: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a top-of-the-line smartphone in Nigeria. With its large 6.2-inch Super AMOLED screen, powerful processor, water and dust resistant design, and dual rear cameras, the S8 Plus is one of the best Android phones on the market. Plus, it comes with a host of features such as a fingerprint scanner, iris scanner, and wireless charging. For more information, check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus at topratedreviewsgreat-sitenet/2023/06/09/samsung-galaxy-s8-plus-review-the-best-smartphone-in-nigeria/.

The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus features the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, which allows for a smooth and responsive user experience. It runs the latest version of Android, Nougat, and has plenty of RAM and storage space. The S8 Plus also has a dual rear camera system that takes stunning photos and videos. The 12-megapixel primary camera captures high-quality images, and the 8-megapixel secondary camera takes wide-angle pictures. Additionally, the S8 Plus has a variety of shooting modes such as Panorama, Pro Mode, and Dual Capture.

The S8 Plus also has a robust battery life and fast charging capability. The 3,500 mAh battery can last up to a day and a half on a single charge, and it can be quickly recharged using Samsung's Adaptive Fast Charging technology. Plus, the S8 Plus is water and dust resistant, making it ideal for outdoor use.

The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is an excellent choice for those who want a powerful and feature-rich smartphone. With its large screen, powerful processor, dual rear cameras, and long battery life, the S8 Plus is the perfect phone for anyone looking for a top-notch device in Nigeria. For more information, check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus at topratedreviewsgreat-sitenet/2023/06/09/samsung-galaxy-s8-plus-review-the-best-smartphone-in-nigeria/.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: A Nairalander Visits Burj Khalifa, World's Tallest Building in Dubai / Won't You Rather Get This Lovely Piece Of Land In Lagos And Be At Rest? / 2plots Of Land At Shipeolu Beside Tantalizer, Palm Groove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.